FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: best soundcard for morrowind?
Hokum

Replies: 3
Views: 213

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:47 am   Subject: NICE CARD
I WOULDNT REPLACE THE HERC CARD, THERE GOOD. I HAVE A TURTLE BEACHSANTA CRUZ (SAME CHIPSET) AND THEY RUNN ALL GAMES WELL PLUS HAVE BETTER SOUND QUALITY (I THINK) THAN THE SB LIVE CARDS. (SORRY FOR TH ...
  Topic: What's up with the meager graphics?
Hokum

Replies: 64
Views: 2205

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:12 pm   Subject: morrowind
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm morrowind..........just counting the days till it pops through my door.....
  Topic: Lock up at same place EVERY time...
Hokum

Replies: 8
Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:10 am   Subject: ditto
does the HDD spin up then stop, then spin up again? or the dreaded click click click? or just stalls? Could be a corrupted file (reinstall), a bad sector or a surface strike, how old is the drive?
  Topic: Where did my character go!
Hokum

Replies: 34
Views: 1100

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:06 am   Subject: he he
when i get a customer asking about there system acting odd i ask what make it is, if they say Compaq i make the sign of the cross with my fingers and wave cloves of garlic at them.......
  Topic: Increasing texture detail
Hokum

Replies: 2
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:02 am   Subject: :) already set
it's set to that by default on my radeon...
Hokum

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:51 am   Subject: hmmm
i'm going to play with my graphics settings when i get home. but i'd keep the z buffer on. i use the "omega drivers" they are optimised to games and offer excellent performance in this game (got it to ...
Hokum

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:29 am   Subject: Hard ocp review
http://www.hardocp.com/reviews/vidcards/ati/aiw_8500_128mb/index.html
nice review...but the points where low on the retail 8500 as they used different drivers
Hokum

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 3:10 pm   Subject: thanks
yeh i noticed that but i'm at work so there aint much i can do till i get home
Hokum

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 2:02 pm   Subject: AF=
AF=anistropic filtering
Hokum

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 2:01 pm   Subject: On the 8500 front
Hi, my second post, i like the 8500 (retail one here) and i thought that the game graphics where nice and Clean, ie no fancy features like morrowind (its gone gold yay, i think i'll have a heart attac ...
Hokum

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 1:47 pm   Subject: quick and simple
Things to try
1. go to www.rage3d.com and get the latest drivers for your card.
2. get rage3d tweak and try disabling the hyper Z or Disable Heir Z

I have an 8500 and it plays the game fine... b ...

Page 1 of 1