FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 64 matches
  Topic: Movie pop-quiz
Pepto

Replies: 128
Views: 4421

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:36 pm   Subject: Movie pop-quiz
Sorry, lost job and therefore my access

But yep, robocop is right....ur turn
  Topic: The Movie-quote thread
Pepto

Replies: 1368
Views: 19413

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:53 am   Subject: The Movie-quote thread
Correct Val...nice

Your turn then
  Topic: Episode 3 Teaser Trailer
Pepto

Replies: 29
Views: 1341

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:15 am   Subject: Episode 3 Teaser Trailer
For scaring the viewers??

I would cross the road For Norman Bates, but if its not his hotel, he is just very strange. Vader in public would be a celeb...like "Mr Vader, Do you have a pen to sign my ...
  Topic: Darker Shades of Red: DS-2 Siegelet Project
Pepto

Replies: 10
Views: 964

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:05 am   Subject: Darker Shades of Red: DS-2 Siegelet Project
WOW

Now with the pictures and everything...this is impressive

Much Respect.
Since that Siege Editor confuses the hell outta me...guess Im built to play not make

And ^this^ Im looking ...
  Topic: Riddle me this
Pepto

Replies: 30
Views: 624

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:01 am   Subject: Riddle me this
Is it an arrow???
Pepto

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:00 am   Subject: The Movie-quote thread
Right...this one totally depends on your taste in movies

But this quote hit close to home for me...

"From my mother I inherited a love of language and an appreciation of nature. She could turn a ...
  Topic: do you drink alchohol ???
Pepto

Replies: 168
Views: 3452

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:39 pm   Subject: do you drink alchohol ???
In my earlier days I was quite fond of drinking...I have experienced the sensational room spin while trying to sleep...The involuntary vomit...Holes in my memory of the previous evening...Black outs.. ...
  Topic: Episode 3 Teaser Trailer
Pepto

Replies: 29
Views: 1341

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:07 am   Subject: Episode 3 Teaser Trailer
Originally by EverythingXen
(We will never see another villain as memorable as Darth Vader ... ever.).Darth Vader is not the most feared or most memorable villian ever, but he is very good. I do agr ...
  Topic: This or That
Pepto

Replies: 1533
Views: 16228

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:55 am   Subject: This or That
10 Golden Globes
I would rather know that I have been recognised for my achievements 10 times rather than just once, regardless of the prestigiousness of the award

Ice-hockey or Roller-hockey?
Wh ...
Pepto

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:42 am   Subject: The Movie-quote thread
It's Tuco and the no-name guy from Buono, il brutto, il something or other

Edit: Buono, il brutto, il cattivo, Il
  Topic: Neverwinter Nights (PC, Single- & Multi-Player RPG)
Pepto

Replies: 19
Views: 4437

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:01 am   Subject: Neverwinter Nights (PC, Single- & Multi-Player RPG)
Maybe NWN didnt compare well to BG but it was good fun in its own right.
The expansions gave it quite a bit of longevity and the extra char classes gave it lots of replay value.
Maybe it doesnt knoc ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Pepto

Replies: 90
Views: 19795

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:39 am   Subject: Gothic 2 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
I cant remember when, or how, Gothic 2 came into my hands but I am grateful it did.

It blew me away, compared to stuff I was playing at the time....
And I still haven't played 1, and I want to.... ...
  Topic: Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Pepto

Replies: 109
Views: 35335

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:10 am   Subject: Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, Single-Player RPG)
As long as it isnt some mickey mouse affair where someone is trying to make money off a name, thats fine...
It is Baldurs Gate after all, a fine series

As was said, except for the limited dialogue ...
  Topic: Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (PC, Single- & Multi-Pl
Pepto

Replies: 8
Views: 2669

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:06 am   Subject: Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (PC, Single- & Multi-Pl
Nope, there isnt some form of equalizing factor, which I was hoping for because DS1 starts to get really difficult to level later. How does anyone expect you reach the targeted lvl 150 in any skill, n ...
  Topic: Monster Stats
Pepto

Replies: 1
Views: 445

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:32 am   Subject: Monster Stats
Probably your best bet would be

www.planetdungeonsiege.com

If its not there then at least they will be able to tell you

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next