FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: DX2:The next stage of human evolution: transhuman & post
p3t0$

Replies: 16
Views: 631

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:02 pm   Subject: DX2:The next stage of human evolution: transhuman & post
That's a very interesting discussion, i want to congratulate the topic starter.
I must say that when i'll play DX2 (soon, very soon... ) i'll surely choose the Omar, because i think their bel ...
  Topic: Dx Saga
p3t0$

Replies: 21
Views: 317

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:55 pm   Subject: Dx Saga
Is Warren Spector trying to compete with John Carmack?

To compete with John Carmack, Spector would have to be a lousy designer and a genius at engine writing. Currently Spector is only the former. ...
p3t0$

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:54 pm   Subject: Dx Saga
In my country we say that hope is mother of all fools. So I must be fool from the day I was born. This time hoping she will take real good care of all Thief fans and there will be no great surprise. L ...
p3t0$

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 4:31 pm   Subject: Dx Saga
thanks to all, guys.
i didn't knew it was so bad compared to dx...
i hope this won't happen to Thief 3... brrrrr!!!

well, i'd like to have some tips about the ...
p3t0$

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:40 pm   Subject: Dx Saga
Hi, i'd like to ask some questions about Deus Ex.
Anyone played Deus Ex 2 recently?
I'd like to know some opinions from the gamers (especially the DX-fanatics) about graphics, control system, storyl ...
  Topic: Gothic PC Creation & Development
p3t0$

Replies: 3
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:34 am   Subject: Gothic PC Creation & Development
Hi, my name is p3t0$ and i'm a "Power-Player", a particular type of player that tries to build the most powerful PC in all the RPGs he plays, using EVERY possible item in the game that can help him to ...

Page 1 of 1