FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 27 matches
  Topic: Stone circle near Vino's cave...
nate240

Replies: 2
Views: 223

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:41 am   Subject: Stone circle near Vino's cave...
Thanks for the help. I went back and found the last switch. I was just barely able to kill that thing. I also cleared out the stone circle near the land owners.
  Topic: Stone circle near Vino's cave...
nate240

Views: 223

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:49 pm   Subject: Stone circle near Vino's cave...
I'm playing thru G2NotR and I just noticed that there are switches in the sides of the rocks forming the stone circle near Vino's cave. What do they do? I found 2, but I can't see anything happen. Am ...
  Topic: Another Blood Chalice question
nate240

Replies: 15
Views: 376

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:29 am   Subject: Another Blood Chalice question
the judge has the key, and you need more dex to be able to pickpocket him.
  Topic: G2 release date updates thread!
nate240

Replies: 25
Views: 1395

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:24 pm   Subject: G2 release date updates thread!
More good news from Game.uk.com!

Your order has been dispatched via Royal Mail first class service on: 12 June 2003

Previous Statuses:
Your order has been received and is curren ...
nate240

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:18 pm   Subject: G2 release date updates thread!
Some more good info from Game.uk.com:

Your order is currently being picked and packed.

Previous Statuses:
Your order has been received and is currently awaiting autho ...
nate240

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:25 am   Subject: G2 release date updates thread!
I just got this e-mail from Game.uk.com, sounds like we might finally get the game!

Your pre-order reference ********/p.

We are pleased to advise that we are now in the process of f ...
  Topic: Screenshots?
nate240

Replies: 4
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:25 am   Subject: Screenshots?
I have successfully used printscreen and paint to take a screen shot, but you can only take one at a time.
  Topic: no offence but your all stupid!
nate240

Replies: 16
Views: 1524

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:00 am   Subject: no offence but your all stupid!
um dude thats not the secret area we are talking about. Read some of the other treads to find out how you to can get to the "real" secret area.
  Topic: More to the demo!
nate240

Replies: 23
Views: 1040

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:10 pm   Subject: More to the demo!
This should help http://webpages.charter.net/242/more_gothic.JPG, if not see the spoilers forum.
  Topic: Radeon 9x00 series, anyone have one?
nate240

Replies: 1
Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:59 pm   Subject: Radeon 9x00 series, anyone have one?
I have been playing the demo for a while and have been experimenting with different settings on my R8500 to see what will give me the best performance and visual quality for gothic 2; and I have come ...
nate240

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:37 am   Subject: More to the demo!
Well here's a hint without completly giving it away, cause that would be no fun . The way I went is very close.... you might even say right on top of a tower, near where the demo begins. Oh, ...
nate240

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 1:03 am   Subject: More to the demo!
After much searching and jumping I found the way into the rest of the world as well. It was starting to get dark, but I somehow made it into the city safely, and took this to pic of me on the ...
  Topic: Shoes of St. Rilms
nate240

Replies: 10
Views: 347

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:40 am   Subject: Shoes of St. Rilms
I just cleaned out that temple tonight and the shoes are in the temple. You should be able to find them directly behind the statue, in a chest between the statue and the two chests on the floor. The c ...
  Topic: Study in Tel Fyr - where is it?
nate240

Replies: 3
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 31, 2002 6:12 am   Subject: Study in Tel Fyr - where is it?
Once inside the tel fyr "lobby" take the ramp that leads up(I think it's to the right), go through the door, then look up directly after you enter the new area. You will need a levitate spell or potio ...
  Topic: Trap-> anybody else read this?
nate240

Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:17 am   Subject: Trap-> anybody else read this?
I spent a few hours tonight searching southern Vvardenfell, like it was hinted in the book, but I have yet to find anything that really looks like it could help me find this location. I don't know if ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next