FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 31 matches
  Topic: How do I meet Ur Shak?
Tomha

Replies: 15
Views: 516

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:52 pm   Subject: How do I meet Ur Shak?
People say I need to kill Hosh Pack, But I hear theres another way Is there? If there is how?
  Topic: Ch4 --> What the **** hapenned?
Tomha

Replies: 12
Views: 317

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:06 am   Subject: Re: Ch4 --> What the **** hapenned?
[quote="Pladio"]Well, instead of just going to Ch4 VoM and slaying all the dragons and such, i returned to the New World the second i got to the VoM and transported myself to Xardas.

There i go on ...
  Topic: Total newbie questions about this great game!
Tomha

Replies: 18
Views: 648

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:06 pm   Subject: Total newbie questions about this great game!
thorben: Pay the firemage 50G. and speak the truth to the water mage

Bosper: get 6 furs or get his bow from the sewers

constintino: nothing. collect him 1 of each plant ( trust me its not worth ...
  Topic: Magic Golem
Tomha

Replies: 4
Views: 180

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:57 pm   Subject: Magic Golem
[/quote]

clever, very clever
  Topic: Kings Sorrel?
Tomha

Replies: 4
Views: 374

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:52 pm   Subject: Kings Sorrel?
the herb witch might have some.
  Topic: The book of Lonar
Tomha

Replies: 8
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:49 pm   Subject: The book of Lonar

I heard if you drop the tourch on it it breaks, but Im not sure. never tested it
  Topic: snapper weed help
Tomha

Replies: 5
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:45 pm   Subject: snapper weed help
go to the gate with the merchants and turn LEFT and you can find many useful plants, at least 1 is the snapperweed. also youl get that at the area the black troll is but dont go to close to the snappe ...
  Topic: Mud?
Tomha

Replies: 37
Views: 2038

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:38 pm   Subject: Mud?
I casted the beserk spell and he tried to take on the troll and got smacked . he ran from the shamen but the shamen didnt miss with that fireball spell a moment of silence for the brav ...
  Topic: Mud?
Tomha

Replies: 37
Views: 2038

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:27 am   Subject: Mud?
he got smacked by a troll and died, so I redid it and he got shot at by orc shamens my god he got whacked by that troll though its to funny
  Topic: Weed in G2. What you think about it?
Tomha

Replies: 27
Views: 1043

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:15 am   Subject: Weed in G2. What you think about it?
cool man! I get hungry for snacks everytime I smoke it mannn.
  Topic: best stuff and archery.
Tomha

Replies: 3
Views: 190

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:05 am   Subject: best stuff and archery.
Thanks for the info
  Topic: Compare Fable to Gothic2
Tomha

Replies: 23
Views: 1112

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:00 am   Subject: Compare Fable to Gothic2
Its good like gothic, you can be what you wish. good, evil or nuetral. and its so cool. but I like G2 more.
  Topic: the sextant.
Tomha

Replies: 6
Views: 271

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:23 pm   Subject: the sextant.
thanks for the info guys.
  Topic: Im new here.
Tomha

Replies: 7
Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:45 am   Subject: Im new here.
anyone can tell me how things go, and could I change my title to something not in the list thing?
  Topic: The end of the game questions...and thoughts.
Tomha

Replies: 23
Views: 798

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:29 am   Subject: Re: The end of the game questions...and thoughts.
[quote="Robin_Hood"]DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEAT THE GAME..WELL YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING.

Ok now when you are talking to the undead dragon and he is saying how we are both the ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next