FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Chapter ending
Lostsheep

Replies: 1
Views: 94

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:58 pm   Subject: Chapter ending
Is it possible to carry quests over at the end of a chapter?
It looks like I need some better armour at the end of the chapter to complete a couple of quests. However, will ending the chapter result ...
  Topic: Minor spoil requested.
Lostsheep

Replies: 4
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:26 am   Subject: Minor spoil requested.
That's what I wanted to know,thanks folks,helpful board this
  Topic: Minor spoil requested.
Lostsheep

Replies: 4
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:23 pm   Subject: Minor spoil requested.
If I sign up to join militia towards end of Chapter 1,can I still return to Onar's Farm area later,to do more difficult bits,or will this area become off-limits once you're committed to not being a me ...
  Topic: Canthar and Sarah Quest.
Lostsheep

Replies: 7
Views: 399

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:52 am   Subject: Canthar and Sarah Quest.
Tried talking to him on the bench but I only get two options,"show me your wares" and "I have to go".No other options available and he doesn't give any other option either.
  Topic: Quests for other guilds
Lostsheep

Replies: 3
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:24 pm   Subject: Quests for other guilds
Thanks for that,Uriziel,just what I wanted to know.
Lostsheep

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:21 pm   Subject: Canthar and Sarah Quest.
Ok,thanks folks,I don't suppose it'll be the only quest I nerf first time through.
  Topic: Quests for other guilds
Lostsheep

Replies: 3
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:14 am   Subject: Quests for other guilds
If I intend to be a paladin when I finally choose a guild,is there any reason why I cannot do Thieves' Guild,mercenary and mage quests first as long as I stop short of joining up?
Thanks,LS.
Lostsheep

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:53 pm   Subject: Canthar and Sarah Quest.
I've read that there is a quest involving Canthar and Sarah,triggered by Canthar talking to you in Khorinis.The only speech option I get with Canthar is "show me your wares",so no Quest.
Is this beca ...
  Topic: Noob Stuff
Lostsheep

Replies: 11
Views: 372

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:44 pm   Subject: Noob Stuff
Thanks for help everyone.
Yes,I am speaking of Gothic 2,unfortunately not been able to get hold of Gothic yet.
Good point about making major save before choosing guild.
So,I guess I'll save often,a ...
  Topic: Noob Stuff
Lostsheep

Replies: 11
Views: 372

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:04 pm   Subject: Noob Stuff
My first time playing game.
I'd be grateful for any tips on who it's best to apprentice to in Khorinis.
Also,as I'm finding Gothic 2 to be not the easiest game to get to grips with,do you think it ...
  Topic: Hello.....and noob questions.
Lostsheep

Replies: 2
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:38 pm   Subject: Hello.....and noob questions.
Thanks for the welcome and excellent tips,Gorath.I'll dip my toes in a bit now and explore first area.No doubt I'll be back here shortly!
  Topic: Hello.....and noob questions.
Lostsheep

Replies: 2
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:28 pm   Subject: Hello.....and noob questions.
Just bought and installed Gothic 2,so I thought I'd join this board as I'm sure I'm likely to need help!
Two questions to start with please.
1.I have version 1.32,do I need any later patches for thi ...

Page 1 of 1