Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Error on Startup: Hook detected ...
NicoDE

Replies: 5
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:21 am   Subject: Re: Error on Startup: Hook detected ...
I have just installed Gothic II and NotR. On running Gothic I get an error message to this effect "Conflict - hook detected - disable all anti virus ... etc'.Some Anti-Cheating-Tools install system ho ...
  Topic: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
NicoDE

Replies: 12
Views: 492

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:15 pm   Subject: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
Are you back with PB?Nope. I'm still a Gothic fan - not more, not less
NicoDE

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:49 pm   Subject: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
OK, back to 'labor' (the default language is English-US, sorry ).

Current version, open to discussion:There is war in the human kingdom. Hordes of orcs are invading the land from the north. To ke ...
NicoDE

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:17 pm   Subject: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
i've tried to alter a couple of repetitives (sphere) there is none, "globe" as a ball but halved = semi, also labour (english)Many thanks for the hints.
I will start to rebuild the beta release
NicoDE

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:34 am   Subject: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
A new translation sent by email:There is war in the human kingdom. Hordes of orks are invading the land from the north. To keep up the royal military's fighting strength, the blacksmiths of the realm ...
NicoDE

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:05 pm   Subject: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
Suggestions made at WoG:

Sowilo:There is war in the realm of men. Orcish hordes are invading the country from the north. The smiths of the kingdom are busily producing weaponry to hold up the comba ...
NicoDE

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:01 pm   Subject: [gothic1] Need help with translation to English
This is the German version of the description which is displayed in the GothicStarter for Gothic I:
Es herrscht Krieg im Königreich der Menschen. Von Norden her fallen Scharen von Orks in das Land ei ...
  Topic: For a creator of Gothic 1, 2, NotR and hopefully 3
NicoDE

Replies: 17
Views: 1052

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:48 pm   Subject: For a creator of Gothic 1, 2, NotR and hopefully 3
You're not making another Gothic game!?Nope.
Gothic 3 will be great anyway
  Topic: For a creator of Gothic 1, 2, NotR and hopefully 3
NicoDE

Replies: 17
Views: 1052

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:57 pm   Subject: For a creator of Gothic 1, 2, NotR and hopefully 3
Happy Birthday, NicoDe.Many thanks (to all)

I'm not giving you any presents,Hmpf.

instead I hope that you will give us a presence, something with game and Gothic and 3. :rpgrin:Sorry, but I l ...

Page 1 of 1