Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: need help in room with 2 red eyes on the door ( in island )
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 1
Views: 88

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:25 pm   Subject: need help in room with 2 red eyes on the door ( in island )
I found the scroll and the EYE OF smth. in the black magician but what should i do next ?
  Topic: -=what to do after finding ten secret library=-
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 3
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:51 pm   Subject: -=what to do after finding ten secret library=-
thnks very much but when he will give me the magic blade ?
  Topic: -=what to do after finding ten secret library=-
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 3
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:24 pm   Subject: -=what to do after finding ten secret library=-
I found the secret library in the monastery and found the book, but i don't know what to do next ? Where to go ? Go to the island ? how ?
  Topic: help with dragons plz
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 2
Views: 70

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:41 pm   Subject: help with dragons plz
i killed the swamp dragon, ice dragon , and that on the mountain ( guess it's FIRe ) . where i can find the last one ? plz help
  Topic: Gothic 2 crashes or quits to windows
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 17
Views: 791

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:05 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 crashes or quits to windows
THANK you very much it works . All games work fine . thanx
Niqaragvaz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:46 am   Subject: Gothic 2 crashes or quits to windows
Could you mail me that file (mikass@delfi.lt) because when i try to download it, it says :
You cannot download this file right now.

If you were trying to download from a site other than www.george ...
Niqaragvaz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:27 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 crashes or quits to windows
i don't think that its because of sound blaster but ill try . thanx
Niqaragvaz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:11 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 crashes or quits to windows
my mainbord is MSI K7T Turbo and uses VIA Kt133 A Chipset
Niqaragvaz

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:41 am   Subject: Gothic 2 crashes or quits to windows
athlon 850mhz, 384mb ram, ge force 2 mx 32mb, directx 9,winxp pro sp1

Sometimes it crashes after 10 minutes ant sometimes after several hours of playing. It's no difference in city or outside. It c ...
  Topic: when starting game
Niqaragvaz

Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 7:56 pm   Subject: Re: .
thanks vary much it worked
  Topic: Lots of reverb in all games now...any ideas?
Niqaragvaz

Views: 162

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:30 am   Subject: Re: Lots of reverb in all games now...any ideas?
download normal drivers for you audio card and look for s there
  Topic: computer restart ?
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 6
Views: 235

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:05 am   Subject: Re: computer restart ?
I have this problem with all the games except gothic and gothic2. When i turned off "auto rebooting" i saw these words in the "blue screen" : this happend because of my video card blah blah blah.... ( ...
  Topic: "Copy Protection Error"-What to do?
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 15
Views: 897

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:43 am   Subject: "Copy Protection Error"-What to do?
www.amazon.com ---- internet shop . Its cheaper and they'l deliver it where you want !!!
  Topic: when starting game
Niqaragvaz

Views: 229

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:37 am   Subject: when starting game
When i push to start the game appears a table "Creating virtual disc file system..this may take some time ..." And only after 5 minutes the game starts to load . COuld you help ?
  Topic: game loading
Niqaragvaz

Replies: 1
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:26 pm   Subject: game loading
when i push "play gothic2" a table appears and says "..creating virtual disc file system" and disappears only after four minutes and only then the game starts loading

Page 1 of 1