FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 49 matches
  Topic: How to cast armor spells?!
Kroetsjov

Replies: 12
Views: 625

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:23 am   Subject: How to cast armor spells?!
BTW I've searched the web and I've found out that it's a buffering spell, which I don't know what it means :/

Buffering spells:

ie Magic Armor cost 20 mana & last 60 secs (i made up this fig ...
  Topic: Has anyone played DS legends of aranna?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 1
Views: 526

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:19 am   Subject: Has anyone played DS legends of aranna?
If i'm right ... just use the displacer to go back and continue following the path
  Topic: Where/When can I buy the Pirates' Cutlass?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 5
Views: 146

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:21 am   Subject: Where/When can I buy the Pirates' Cutlass?
chapter 4 in the castle dragon hunter can't rember his name
also in the city hawkon and cantar
and the weapon u r talking about is the cutlass a 2h sword 65d 65s(i think)
and pikkon talks about a p ...
  Topic: Thieves' Guild Help!
Kroetsjov

Replies: 6
Views: 279

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:40 pm   Subject: Thieves' Guild Help!
There probably is a solution for your problem ...

(save your game first)
Talk to Casia ... when she mentiones the deadline and starts attacking you, just run away and come back later ... the deadl ...
  Topic: What level can you reach?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 22
Views: 601

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:00 am   Subject: What level can you reach?
My goal was to get as high level as possible without using exploits.
I've never thought of killing the 2 paladins who are guarding the VoM (and thus be able to clear the entire VoM before progressing ...
  Topic: What level can you reach?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 22
Views: 601

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:53 am   Subject: What level can you reach?
Just as a guide line i have managed to get to level 17 before i chose a guild. This took some doing mind, but is possible even without cheating. At the end of chapter one you could reach 19 maybe 20 b ...
  Topic: Door to HALLS OF IDORATH
Kroetsjov

Replies: 3
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:51 am   Subject: Door to HALLS OF IDORATH
Nope, they're not really helping ... you can buy stuff from them though
  Topic: Paladin Runes
Kroetsjov

Replies: 5
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:29 pm   Subject: Paladin Runes
The Paladin runes are different from the Mage runes ...

You simply get the Paladin runes (it jst costs 5LP to learn them; or they're 'free' to use when you find them)

Only the mage runes are cat ...
  Topic: "A very old map" Where is the location?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 20
Views: 573

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:21 pm   Subject: "A very old map" Where is the location?
The loot of that cave is the best ring in the game ... The stonegolems aren't that tough though
  Topic: Who do i take on the boat with me?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 45
Views: 2217

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:25 pm   Subject: Who do i take on the boat with me?
well ... by that time (chapter 5) you should be strong enough to beat them up
  Topic: Brothel
Kroetsjov

Replies: 18
Views: 973

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:23 pm   Subject: Brothel
but you dont have to pay to free Peck ...

There's another quest tight to the brothel ... the possessed people (Mage quest).
  Topic: Who do i take on the boat with me?
Kroetsjov

Replies: 45
Views: 2217

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:56 am   Subject: Who do i take on the boat with me?
Or you can just enter the building with 1 knight in front ... 2 beds inside and the room with the Castle supplier ... if you take the door on the left side in the house (in the back), you walk up the ...
  Topic: Standoff, The Paladins V The Dragon hunters.
Kroetsjov

Replies: 15
Views: 460

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:18 am   Subject: Standoff, The Paladins V The Dragon hunters.
I like Thorlof too. But his final request makes him one big klootzak.

LOL (guess not many ppl know what that mean)
  Topic: Door to HALLS OF IDORATH
Kroetsjov

Replies: 3
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:14 am   Subject: Door to HALLS OF IDORATH
Go into the room on your right; there's a chest which you can open with the key you found on the Black Magician ... in the chest is the Eye of Power.

'Pray' (with the Eye of Power in invetory) befo ...
  Topic: Unable to Complete Rod's Strength Quest...
Kroetsjov

Replies: 2
Views: 176

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:12 pm   Subject: Unable to Complete Rod's Strength Quest...
I've got the same problem a couple of times also ...

There's a quest in VOM where you have to help the Castle supplier to get some meat (24 pieces) ... i gave the meat, but it said: 23 chuncks of m ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next