FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 503 matches
  Topic: Top 10 RPGs of All Time @ eToychest
goshuto

Replies: 7
Views: 356

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:24 am   Subject: Top 10 RPGs of All Time @ eToychest
eToychest has compiled what is, in their opinion, a list of the Top 10 RPGs of all time. Curiously, only two of the RPGs mentioned there were not available for the PC.
  Topic: The Bard's Tale: Name Now Official
goshuto

Replies: 1
Views: 103

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:57 pm   Subject: The Bard's Tale: Name Now Official
HomeLAN Fed is reporting that inXile has finally managed to secure the rights to officially use the name Bard's Tale for the game. This probably means that all this time inXile had no permission to us ...
  Topic: Thief: Deadly Shadows - AI Patch Coming Soon
goshuto

Replies: 5
Views: 155

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:38 pm   Subject: Thief: Deadly Shadows - AI Patch Coming Soon
The Adrenaline Vault is reporting that Eidos has confirmed the existence of the infamous AI bug (read about it here), and a patch for the PC version should be available soon.

Topic: Deus Ex: Invisible War (XBox) - Review @ Quandary
goshuto

Views: 69

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:51 am   Subject: Deus Ex: Invisible War (XBox) - Review @ Quandary
They called it an "action adventure" and they gave it 4.5 stars out of 5. A bit of Quandary's review for Deus Ex: Invisible War (XBox version) is below:DE:IW, my dear reader, is the best action-advent ...
  Topic: Gothic 2: Review @ GameAxis
goshuto

Replies: 7
Views: 442

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:56 am   Subject: Gothic 2: Review @ GameAxis
There's a new review for Gothic II at GameAxis. Voice acting and the interface were considered letdowns, while the detailed world earned praise. The review awarded the game a score of 7.0; here's a sn ...
  Topic: The Search for the Nameless One
goshuto

Replies: 91
Views: 1130

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:48 am   Subject: The Search for the Nameless One
Don't try anything funny. That penguin can take care of himself. I hope.

thief -- you would never suspect it
fighter -- you would never suspect it
mage -- you would never suspect it
cleric -- yo ...
  Topic: Korean players' group threatens suit against NC Soft
goshuto

Views: 138

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:18 pm   Subject: Korean players' group threatens suit against NC Soft
There's an article at JoongAng Daily, a site with Korean news in English, saying that the Online Consumers League, an Internet-based civic group, is threatening to file a class action suit against NC ...
  Topic: Thief: Deadly Shadows - Interview @ RPG Vault
goshuto

Views: 64

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:07 am   Subject: Thief: Deadly Shadows - Interview @ RPG Vault
RPG Vault has the second part of an interview with Warren Spector, ION Storm's somewhat controversial director:Jonric: The announcement of third-person perspective was quite a surprise. What led you t ...
  Topic: Sacred: Review @ RealGamer
goshuto

Views: 87

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:57 am   Subject: Sacred: Review @ RealGamer
RealGamer has reviewed Sacred, and was unimpressed, giving it an overall score of 7/10:Unfortunately a big part the game is also the worst, I am of course referring to the combat system which requires ...
goshuto

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:33 pm   Subject: The Search for the Nameless One
For now, all I will say is: appearances are deceptive....

Oh, and Val told me not to tell you this, but curiosity got the better of me: the penguin is ticklish.
goshuto

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:36 pm   Subject: The Search for the Nameless One
No way. I love watching the characters develop in my games. I want to find out as much as the players do... though if they have anything special in their history that they'd like acted upon they hav ...
goshuto

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat May 15, 2004 5:23 pm   Subject: The Search for the Nameless One
I totally agree with party members not knowing all of a character's life. However, shouldn't the DM know everything there is to know about a character, including his expansive life story?
  Topic: dubya observes day of prayer
goshuto

Replies: 32
Views: 473

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:36 pm   Subject: dubya observes day of prayer
Oh oh! Can I use the "Heh" word now? Can I? Pweeeze?

You didn't answer my question.

Yeah, shooting missiles at old men in wheelchairs in self-defense is perfectly fine. Especially when those old ...
goshuto

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 3:07 pm   Subject: dubya observes day of prayer
What has that to do with the US protecting Israel from UN law?

A veto is just part of the law, isn't it?

So you believe two wrongs make a right?
Furthermore, it has to do with the US blind supp ...
goshuto

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:57 am   Subject: dubya observes day of prayer
So you're saying that the US supports Israel because it's a democracy? Is that why the US vetoes any UN inspections of Israels assumed nuclear warheads?

State one episode where Israel's alleged nuc ...

Page 1 of 34 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next