Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 24 matches
  Topic: Best death scene! Be it heroic or villanous!
aidzvill

Replies: 6
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:41 pm   Subject: Best death scene! Be it heroic or villanous!
Just write your thoughts...a death scene...Okay i'll give an example....

Pardon my lame example, i can't think of anything good right now. Well here goes.

A character named X journeys to a vill ...
  Topic: Onimusha
aidzvill

Replies: 1
Views: 52

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 2:20 pm   Subject: Onimusha
the games here are all cheap u know what i mean...piracy..well we can't help it...anyway about onimusha...onimusha 1 and 3 are better linked with each other. what happened at 2 resulted to the events ...
  Topic: missing a character [Spoilers]
aidzvill

Replies: 7
Views: 442

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:57 am   Subject: missing a character [Spoilers]
u didn't miss much...jolee is uselful compared to juhani!
  Topic: Combat: I don't know what I'm doing, but it works.
aidzvill

Replies: 3
Views: 337

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:54 am   Subject: Combat: I don't know what I'm doing, but it works.
kotor is pretty easy to play actually. you just have to do the extremes! be very good or very bad! and the strategy is simple just look at your life when its little off than half use heal or healing i ...
  Topic: swoop bike help
aidzvill

Replies: 5
Views: 378

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:46 am   Subject: swoop bike help
its easy to win a swoop race just boost whenever possible and then DO NOT HIT any obstacles. You're sure to win!
  Topic: Hardest part?!?
aidzvill

Replies: 24
Views: 3118

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:44 am   Subject: Hardest part?!?
i dunno why there was some difficulties in the end part of the game...i see none. even the wasve after wave of dark jedi and sith soldiers. i just had force wave i think anyway its the third level of ...
  Topic: Dreams
aidzvill

Replies: 101
Views: 1977

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:29 am   Subject: Dreams
i dreamnt that i prepared for school, i woke up turned on the lights but they didn't turn on so i thought a power shortage was happening and when i looked at my digital clock the numbers were all jumb ...
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
aidzvill

Replies: 2304
Views: 25935

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:08 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
It's all been done..whoo hoo hoo!---Bare Naked Ladies--its all been done!
  Topic: Should we put FFXI on the board?
aidzvill

Replies: 6
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:07 am   Subject: Should we put FFXI on the board?
I'm just curious why Final Fantasy XI isn't that famous here. So please vote whether you think its ok to put final fantasy in the boards. I AM not demanding. I wanted to know the possible reasons beca ...
  Topic: Who would win a fight?
aidzvill

Replies: 52
Views: 681

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:59 am   Subject: Who would win a fight?
of course gandalf! even if he's so old he still has vigor! Dumbledore looks like he could die any minute!
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
aidzvill

Replies: 2304
Views: 25935

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:05 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Third Eye Blind--Faster
There latest album soooo good!
  Topic: This or That
aidzvill

Replies: 1533
Views: 16239

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:00 pm   Subject: This or That
A Fantasy Pnp Rpg of course---love them!

hehehe....a headache or a stomach ache?
  Topic: What's your greatest fear?
aidzvill

Replies: 75
Views: 1127

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:52 pm   Subject: What's your greatest fear?
well i think its having no fear! its just that i really fear that something might come up and terrify and traumatize me or something.
  Topic: Will machines take over the world?
aidzvill

Replies: 52
Views: 587

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:45 pm   Subject: Will machines take over the world?
Well i think its illogical. Its just as if (pardon my religion references) God who can do anything create a rock that he Himself couldn't lift. Well thats what i think!
  Topic: How many hour's are you spending on RPGDOT?
aidzvill

Replies: 23
Views: 291

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:26 pm   Subject: How many hour's are you spending on RPGDOT?
Hours? I can't stay here for hours probably 1 hour is my max so far sice i'm new here.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next