FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 63 matches
  Topic: anyone seen the PC gamer review?
Gaderath

Replies: 5
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:16 pm   Subject: anyone seen the PC gamer review?
it was pretty positive except the reveiwer couldnt stand the controls. pretty good elsewhere he said and gave it a total of 75%
  Topic: Question about Charactor Development....
Gaderath

Replies: 19
Views: 572

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 4:05 pm   Subject: Question about Charactor Development....
really, you can put points anywhere without destroying your char. lockpicking is sorta dumb though when a save load feature is included, and pickpocketing is pointless once you can mug ppl and take wh ...
  Topic: Gate at bottom of Old Mine
Gaderath

Replies: 11
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:28 am   Subject: Gate at bottom of Old Mine
hehe normally i love taking credit for other ppls work, but in this case, i cannot. your thinking Gorath...

I actually registered here under Gaderath b4 i met Gorath, the names are similar, but i d ...
  Topic: is mud a spy?
Gaderath

Replies: 4
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:26 am   Subject: is mud a spy?
i just find it funny how Thorus lets him run into the castle when only gomez's ppl are allowed inside...
  Topic: How to explore the world without troubles
Gaderath

Views: 203

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:20 am   Subject: How to explore the world without troubles
well lots of ppl, me included, would prefer to kill everything in their way, orc included, then run away cowardly as a bug
  Topic: Martian to Marvin
Gaderath

Replies: 6
Views: 186

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:17 am   Subject: Martian to Marvin
you would almost think the FAQ was hidden. i have been on the forums for about an hour and seen so many posts that would be answered so easily by looking at the FAQ...

*EDIT* maybe putting a link t ...
  Topic: How do I kill Skeleton
Gaderath

Replies: 14
Views: 329

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:15 am   Subject: How do I kill Skeleton
**spoiler** in the focus stone quest with the undead, i let milten get surrounded (he is invincible) and then picked them off one at a time and fled when i needed to so i could heal, they just stay th ...
  Topic: help..(about 3rd orc shaman)
Gaderath

Views: 101

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:10 am   Subject: help..(about 3rd orc shaman)
actually if i remember most of the shaman dont need to be fought in any order, name the shaman or describe the area/ how you go to that area. or maybe tell us what spell he uses.
  Topic: Mud
Gaderath

Replies: 7
Views: 141

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:07 am   Subject: Mud
i noticed you can summon the sleeper via cheats... perhaps you could get a screenshot of Mud getting slaughtered by the Sleeper?

whats this pink teddy i keep hearing about?
  Topic: Hammers
Gaderath

Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:03 am   Subject: Hammers
the orc hammer isnt as great as ppl say it is. the main reason the orc hammer is often raised over the gods hammer is cos you can get the orcH earlier in the game, plus since you find it instead of bu ...
  Topic: Wondering if I am on the right track?
Gaderath

Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:58 am   Subject: Wondering if I am on the right track?
i cant help but comment that sneaking was a HUGE waste... pickpocketing and snkeaing are very worthless since you can mug ne1 you want a little bit later. those points would have been better spent in ...
  Topic: hey PB i got a good idea...
Gaderath

Replies: 8
Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:53 am   Subject: hey PB i got a good idea...
Max Killen you got what he said reversed. he said he thought they were making G2 whcih would stop the addon, you said the addon would stop the sequel.

i like the idea but they really need to keep i ...
  Topic: Ridiculously cheap, petty, USEFUL trick!
Gaderath

Views: 531

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:47 am   Subject: Ridiculously cheap, petty, USEFUL trick!
i usually sneak in as a meatbug (this doesnt let you get into the castle in the OC, the guards shoot you with arrows from a dist)

even so, while you worming your way thru wouldnt you be getting hit ...
  Topic: Gothic 2
Gaderath

Replies: 12
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:42 am   Subject: Gothic 2
no official word on a sequel but with an ending like Gothics everyone really assumes (and hopes) that there will be a sequel
  Topic: problem with D/L savegame
Gaderath

Views: 138

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:11 am   Subject: problem with D/L savegame
i D/L 'ed the savegame from JeremyM. whenever i go to see Lares to join the New Camp he kills me, takes 2400 ore and says," Dont try that again!" then right when you stand up he kills ya again. and ag ...

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next