FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 74 matches
  Topic: Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 60
Views: 3024

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:26 pm   Subject: Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
Why are you guys ordering from the Czeck? Its going to be released for $20 in the US around OCt 24th.
  Topic: Gothic 2 NOTR English Speech Addon Download
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 71
Views: 5014

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:17 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 NOTR English Speech Addon Download
If I remembe right, Atari didn't get the kind of sales from Gothic 2 that they wanted, so that is why they don't want to bring out NOTR to the US. I wonder if they didn't get the US sales they wante ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 NOTR English Speech Addon Download
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 71
Views: 5014

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:43 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 NOTR English Speech Addon Download
You know, if you get the Italian version like I did, you would have an all English addon. The only thing you would need is the translation mod or the files from pretty_ugly. Which I see the link has b ...
  Topic: French Addon, English Voices, June 30th...
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 20
Views: 1511

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:12 pm   Subject: French Addon, English Voices, June 30th...
Wish somebody would just upload the english voice files for NOTOR, for people who already bought the German version.
  Topic: Available NOW... English Voice Addon...
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 24
Views: 2276

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:09 pm   Subject: Available NOW... English Voice Addon...
French, Spanish, Czeck, and Hungarian are done in English voices, yet these countries don't speak english as thier primary language, and the countries that do speak english as the primary language won ...
  Topic: G2 texture update - very soon!
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 35
Views: 6132

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:12 am   Subject: G2 texture update - very soon!
i could also test it out. I am currently playing the game right now.
  Topic: Help! Where can I buy the game in the U.S.?
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 3
Views: 356

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:33 pm   Subject: Help! Where can I buy the game in the U.S.?
http://attr-search.ebay.com/Gothic-game_Games_PC_W0QQa14Z24223QQalistZa14QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQgcsZ1135QQpfidZ1413QQpfmodeZ2QQsacatZQ2d100

There are 2 being sold on Ebay. Otherwis ...
  Topic: Buying French/Spanish Gothic 2 for import to US?
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 6
Views: 427

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:54 am   Subject: Buying French/Spanish Gothic 2 for import to US?
Umm, because as of right now the French version of NOTR is the only English voiced version annouced. And I doubt a US version will ever come out. So I would like to import it here to the US so I can ...
  Topic: Buying French/Spanish Gothic 2 for import to US?
Greb Jnnayr

Views: 427

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:01 am   Subject: Buying French/Spanish Gothic 2 for import to US?
So does anybody know how we can go about buying Gothic 2 Spanish/French version for imorting to the US? Espeically for the Addon in June.
  Topic: New about English Version of Gothic 2 Add-on
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 32
Views: 2918

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:58 am   Subject: New about English Version of Gothic 2 Add-on
Well the French and Spanish are in English with their respective subtitles. But the Italian, Russian, and Polish versions are voiced in their respective languages.
  Topic: Hello , its been 3 years since ive posted *SPOILERS*
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 2
Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:52 am   Subject: Hello , its been 3 years since ive posted *SPOILERS*
As you you are the chosen one of Innos, The Sleeper and then later the Undead Dragon is the chosen one of Beliar. After you kill the Undead Dragon Xardas appears and takes the power that the dragon r ...
  Topic: Addon and the dragons...
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 1
Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:21 am   Subject: Addon and the dragons...
I remember it being that tough being the Dragon Hunter (non-addon version), since getting close to it was the only way to defeat it, I just remember it took alot of timing to get close to them, Then ...
  Topic: Do NOT become a magician
Greb Jnnayr

Views: 707

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:30 am   Subject: Do NOT become a magician
that's the head of serpentis, while the mage in the picture is pyrokar
no worries though

Yea, that is what I was talking about.
  Topic: Do NOT become a magician
Greb Jnnayr

Views: 707

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:27 pm   Subject: Do NOT become a magician
Isn't that the head of the other Fire Magician?
  Topic: How to avoid beeing a convict
Greb Jnnayr

Replies: 2
Views: 284

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:14 pm   Subject: How to avoid beeing a convict
Actually I tried this. You are right, he doesn't offer you his pass into the city if you are wearing Farmer Clothes. Also he doesn't stop you to put the letter with Sahara. But he still tells every ...

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next