Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 31 matches
  Topic: Grim, the bodybuilding superstar...
Venkeroz

Replies: 11
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:55 am   Subject: Grim, the bodybuilding superstar...

On 2002-01-11 20:35, Anonymous wrote:
At level 10 I own the old camp because I got scar's sword. This thing is ridiculous.

I do feel bad about getting it though because I used the ridiculousl ...
  Topic: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
Venkeroz

Replies: 27
Views: 420

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:52 am   Subject: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
In my opinion, the fire lizards are the hardest, and the orc temple warriors are the most annoying (the block all my strikes )
  Topic: Orc Village..
Venkeroz

Replies: 4
Views: 130

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 3:02 pm   Subject: Orc Village..
Yes, cheating sucks, you can also make yourself immortal, spawn the best sword/armor and kill them all
  Topic: Is my system good enough for gothic?
Venkeroz

Replies: 7
Views: 133

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 9:28 am   Subject: Is my system good enough for gothic?
Well, I played the demo on a PII 350, 64MB, Monster Fusion 16mb

So, yeah, it should work on your system.

Btw, it sometimes doesn't work with onboard sound drivers.......
  Topic: Game Patches
Venkeroz

Views: 303

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:40 pm   Subject: Game Patches

On 2002-01-02 10:08, Gorath wrote:
The last patch for the German version (1.08h) came out in june, the Kyro fix (1.08i) came soon afterwards.
The German version was relatively bugfree after that, ...
  Topic: How to kill the novices and Cor Kalom *possible spoiler*
Venkeroz

Views: 153

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:32 pm   Subject: How to kill the novices and Cor Kalom *possible spoiler*
The end sucks

But, this open end, would be great for the story of gothic 2
Venkeroz

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:25 pm   Subject: How to kill the novices and Cor Kalom *possible spoiler*
Yezzzyezzzzyezzzzz, i did iiiit Wiiieee

Well, I completed the game, and killed the novices on my own way
First I went to the ledge of the stairs, before Cor starts to talk to you. ...
Venkeroz

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:05 pm   Subject: How to kill the novices and Cor Kalom *possible spoiler*
Well, I'm a fighter, my dextirity is above 100 also, but I didn't learn any (cross)bow skills.

Thanx, for the sprint tip, I'm going to try it right away.....
Venkeroz

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 1:47 pm   Subject: How to kill the novices and Cor Kalom *possible spoiler*
Well, I'm at the end of the game, and found cor kalom and the sleeper.
I have Uriziel and the upgraded Ore Armor.

But when I walk to Cor Kalom, he keeps shooting some kind of fire balls on me. Whe ...
  Topic: OH NOOOOO
Venkeroz

Replies: 6
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 1:35 pm   Subject: OH NOOOOO
Well, to be honest, I did it right the first time

Some1 (i think in the castle) told me that gomez makes his decissions based on his instinct.

So I decided to be honest

______ ...
  Topic: Whoa!, thouse Snappers!!
Venkeroz

Replies: 4
Views: 146

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:32 am   Subject: Whoa!, thouse Snappers!!
Yep, quite hard enemies, PB has implented a great AI. Only the pathfinfing of the NPC's sucks. (gorn, when you're freeing the free mine)
  Topic: Gorns stuck how do i get him out
Venkeroz

Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:18 am   Subject: Gorns stuck how do i get him out
I did it without him
And only with melee weapons, no (cross)bows

you know, THAT'S HARD
  Topic: heavy guard armour * spoiler *
Venkeroz

Replies: 24
Views: 879

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:05 pm   Subject: heavy guard armour * spoiler *

On 2001-12-26 16:08, The Raven wrote:
Still have the demo the game is still comming here.YOU GET KICKED OUT OF THE OLD CAMP???WHY?

Well, that'd be a spoiler, if you wanne know, scroll do ...
  Topic: Anarchy Online
Venkeroz

Replies: 8
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 6:53 pm   Subject: Anarchy Online
Why did you post this in Gothic General,
and not in one of the other RPGdot forums??
  Topic: Beatings vs. Killings
Venkeroz

Replies: 14
Views: 421

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 6:51 pm   Subject: Beatings vs. Killings
Owh, btw, you shouldn't kill NPC'S
Often they're crucial for the game....

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next