FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1365 matches
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
Maylander

Replies: 15
Views: 609

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:11 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
Another problem is that mountain lions behind a bush is more of a threat than bosses..

I voted on a little scaling being OK if done right, and I stick with that. The sort of scaling done in Baldurs ...
  Topic: The Witcher - E3 Movie Pt. 2 @ Blue Alien
Maylander

Replies: 6
Views: 272

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:55 pm   Subject: The Witcher - E3 Movie Pt. 2 @ Blue Alien
Awesome, looking very interesting. I just hope the world feels good, that's essential, and hard to know before you actually get the game yourself(no amount of videos can show that). Visually the game ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Voice recordings start mid-June
Maylander

Replies: 4
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:10 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Voice recordings start mid-June
As far as I know, the voice actors are not the same.

I really hope the English version gets the same actors as in the past. The whole Diego thing got a bit out of hand after the release of Gothic 2 ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Preview @ CVG
Maylander

Views: 275

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:08 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Preview @ CVG
I agree with just about everything Zylex wrote in his comments to this article(check link under the article itself).
  Topic: ES 4: Lead Designer Ken Rolston Retires @ [H]Consumer
Maylander

Views: 129

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:52 am   Subject: ES 4: Lead Designer Ken Rolston Retires @ [H]Consumer
Very interesting, seems to me his lack of responsibility in Oblivion might be one of the reasons why it's been "simplified". This is just a theory of course, but he did say he prefered the o ...
  Topic: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
Maylander

Replies: 17
Views: 1724

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:09 pm   Subject: More Oblivion: More downloads and expansion coming
The three posts above mine are obviously posted by the same guy as they were posted at the same time.

He does have a point though, let's hope patches that simply fix stuff (without adding anything) ...
  Topic: NWN 2 Minimum Specs Revealed @ Gamespot
Maylander

Replies: 5
Views: 302

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:17 pm   Subject: NWN 2 Minimum Specs Revealed @ Gamespot
Yeah, I'm surprised by the specs, fairly low really, at least when it comes to graphics cards.
  Topic: Ph.D. Thesis about Oblivion
Maylander

Views: 349

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:45 pm   Subject: Ph.D. Thesis about Oblivion
Done.
  Topic: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
Maylander

Replies: 13
Views: 402

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:59 pm   Subject: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
I expect gold coins just like in Gothic 2, as this is the main land with full access to gold just like Khorinis.
  Topic: Gothic III - Interview @ IGN
Maylander

Replies: 8
Views: 433

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:21 pm   Subject: Gothic III - Interview @ IGN
Great interview. Really looking forward to the game, for me it will probably be the biggest title in 2006.
  Topic: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
Maylander

Replies: 13
Views: 402

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:04 am   Subject: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
Aye, the weapons definetly look as if they could be fairly good. Keep in mind that orcish weapons are normally not good for humans though - they require so much strength to use that even if you can ge ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: E3 screenshots @ Gamestar.de
Maylander

Views: 348

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:27 pm   Subject: Gothic 3: E3 screenshots @ Gamestar.de
I have to admit, I haven't had as high expectaions since.. Gothic 2, hehe. Still, the Oblivion comparison in terms of combat is making me a bit sceptical - I prefer Gothics old combat system to Oblivi ...
  Topic: Sensational Dark Messiah in-game footage movie
Maylander

Views: 656

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:22 pm   Subject: Sensational Dark Messiah in-game footage movie
I was thinking the same mogwins - the cyclops fight seems fairly scripted to me. "Have to use the elements to defeat him" - how many ways are there to defeat him? I am guessing you HAVE to l ...
  Topic: Gothic III - 38 Screens @ Gamespot
Maylander

Replies: 3
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:19 pm   Subject: Gothic III - 38 Screens @ Gamespot
Some new screens for me, good stuff.
  Topic: Gothic 3 - E3 Trailer @ Gamers Hell
Maylander

Replies: 22
Views: 604

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:15 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 - E3 Trailer @ Gamers Hell
Me and some friends watched this together today (all hardcore Gothic fans), and we all agreed - not very impressive compared to the videos shown of Dark Messiah and NWN2. Still, is that surprising? Li ...

Page 1 of 91 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91  Next