FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 86 matches
  Topic: largest monster
Nael

Replies: 19
Views: 550

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:16 pm   Subject: largest monster
*biggest monsters* size wise in the game would probably be the Ogrims. But from Tribunal, "Imperfect" might be the biggest (I think that's what it's name was... it's the dwemer robot that guards Soth ...
  Topic: Hlervu Locket - Bal Molagmer quest #1
Nael

Replies: 2
Views: 69

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:10 pm   Subject: Hlervu Locket - Bal Molagmer quest #1
Ok, I got the locket, I put on the gloves and go up to Braynan Hlervu (I think that's his name) but when I click on the topic "Hlervu Locket" in dialogue he just tells me the story of how his locket w ...
  Topic: Tribunal: First impression, comments - post them here!
Nael

Replies: 5
Views: 562

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:58 am   Subject: Tribunal: First impression, comments - post them here!
Although the expansion does add a bit more content to the game, after about 6 hours of play I'm feeling a little disappointed . When I had first heard that an expansion was coming out I thought t ...
  Topic: How far did you make it; and are you going to buy Tribunal?
Nael

Replies: 45
Views: 1321

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:07 am   Subject: How far did you make it; and are you going to buy Tribunal?
Hands down the best quest mod I've played is Moon's Spawn by Calladan Brood. Let's just say it puts Bethesda to shame...

I beat the main quest in Morrowind in about 20 hours and it took me almost ...
  Topic: Morrowind Expansion Rumors
Nael

Replies: 20
Views: 537

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:56 pm   Subject: Morrowind Expansion Rumors
I'm gonna guess that they do get it out by November. Bethsoft is pretty good at giving ETAs considering that only a year after they released Daggerfall they gave release date for Morrowind as mid 200 ...
  Topic: 2nd Cd Of Morrowind
Nael

Replies: 32
Views: 842

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:48 pm   Subject: 2nd Cd Of Morrowind
Ban him anyway. Red text hurts my feelings
  Topic: why don't merchants carry enough gold?
Nael

Replies: 21
Views: 644

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 8:12 am   Subject: why don't merchants carry enough gold?
Man.... MW doesn't exactly represent the stock market or anything. Dunmer aint nothin but broke hoes is all I'm sayin
  Topic: Godhood ? (major storyline spoilers)
Nael

Views: 622

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:35 am   Subject: Godhood ? (major storyline spoilers)

How did sauron38 know that anonymous was called ryan?

Cuz sauron38 knows the kagrenac boogy

(he's a moderator, he can see anyone's IP )
  Topic: Big Bad Bug
Nael

Replies: 5
Views: 206

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:06 pm   Subject: Big Bad Bug
I have that same bug on occasion too but it doesn't happen that often. And it's not that big of a deal to hit F5 and ctrl-alt-del out. Does it happen alot to you??
  Topic: Third Trial
Nael

Replies: 10
Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:04 pm   Subject: Third Trial
I didn't think it'd even be possible to complete trials 4 and 5 w/o doing the 3rd.
  Topic: Adamantium Helm of Tohan
Nael

Replies: 4
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:58 pm   Subject: Adamantium Helm of Tohan
Chameleon does cost 3 pts more though than fortify str, depending on your variables of course, but at baseline that is the diff.
  Topic: why don't merchants carry enough gold?
Nael

Replies: 21
Views: 644

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:55 pm   Subject: why don't merchants carry enough gold?

When I was a kid, I worked in a convenience store, and they told us to never have more than 100 bucks in the cash. Anything more just screams "ROB ME" about as much as running through the Detroit Gh ...
Nael

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:49 pm   Subject: Godhood ? (major storyline spoilers)
If there really isn't a way to become a god using the tools then this game is worse than I thought. If I had to describe Morrowind with an analogy I'd have to say MW is like a 2 feet deep ocean. ALL ...
  Topic: Magicka
Nael

Replies: 3
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:43 pm   Subject: Magicka
I think the only way restore magicka exists is thru a MOD that someone released about 2 weeks ago. I'm too lazy to look for the link right now though. Aint like it'd be that hard to make your own mo ...
Nael

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:40 am   Subject: Godhood ? (major storyline spoilers)
i may not be a god, but can a god kill a yak from 40 yards way using mind bullets?

I'd say that's a godlike quality

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next