Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 24 matches
  Topic: Catastrophe! IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
Entropy

Replies: 216
Views: 2811

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:45 pm   Subject: Catastrophe! IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
Please, they couldn't limit people no matter how hard they may try. If they really could limit people Mac and Sun would be out of business and Linux wouldn't exist. And kindly name me one working sti ...
Entropy

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:22 pm   Subject: Catastrophe! IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
I'm sorry to bring this up again.

I'm sorry to tell you folks that things have worsened a lot since we last met.

I wonder if anyone there knows about words like "LaGrande", "Prescott", "Hammer" ...
  Topic: PLUGIN: Ultima Underworld remake??
Entropy

Replies: 3
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:05 pm   Subject: PLUGIN: Ultima Underworld remake??
I've read about the ambitious project for rebuild Britannia with the Morrowind engine, but think of the quality of the Morrowind engine INDOORS: is quite amazing, don't you think?
Then look back at t ...
  Topic: A Plugin you would like to see!
Entropy

Replies: 14
Views: 433

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:26 am   Subject: A Plugin you would like to see!
1- SNOW!! Bethesda may claim that Red Mountain is screwing up the climate of Vvanderfell but the total absence of climatic variations in the course of the year is making me sick! Rain, ok, Blightstorm ...
Entropy

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:40 pm   Subject: Catastrophe! IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
I can't beleive it! TCPA is not the only freedom-crushing plan ahead!! Also America, whose symbol is freedom itself is in grave peril!

Something has to be done, but what?? :cry ...
Entropy

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:24 pm   Subject: Catastrophe! IMPORTANT NEWS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
In italian forums the word is spreading like wildfire from about 2 days, but i feel that International forums are more deserving information, because the danger is Worldwide, and worldwide MUST be the ...
  Topic: Let's bring the realism up a notch for the REAL gamers...
Entropy

Replies: 3
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:04 am   Subject: Re: Let's bring the realism up a notch for the REAL gamers..
... Remember those puzzle locks on the chests in Betrayal at Krondor?...

Consider that all of these puzzles were strictly based on english language, and, assuming Gothic2 is mainly designed in Germ ...
  Topic: The first scene in Gothic 2
Entropy

Replies: 21
Views: 584

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:31 am   Subject: The first scene in Gothic 2
Have you seen the trailer? I'm thinking our hero (for the first time) actually DIED in the collapsing temple and Xardas has been able to raise him as a sort of undead (remember "Revenant"?), but i ...
  Topic: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
Entropy

Replies: 8
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 3:26 pm   Subject: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
I know this will sound crazy, but years ago when I did crossword puzzle books, I learned the trick of only partially focusing my eyes when I looked up an answer for a "clue". I just did the same here ...
Entropy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:21 pm   Subject: Re: From Guidebook...
OK, when all else fails, use the guidebook I had gotten this as well, but still haven't gone searching for it, so I just 'peeked'.

It appears that the tomb has a different name than the buri ...
Entropy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:52 am   Subject: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
I think the name is TUKUSHAPAL, but the guy who gave me the quest says it is on the strecth between Tel Branora and Zei...something (Daedric Ruins), on the western side of the peninsula...

I have s ...
  Topic: Frustrating to be the Master of Nothing!!
Entropy

Replies: 2
Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:37 am   Subject: Frustrating to be the Master of Nothing!!
I have become master of the Fighter"s guild, following Mercius's path, but after Hard-Heart is dead wich is the real bonus?
No more quest, no real power over the game world, no particular respect or ...
Entropy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:53 am   Subject: Serious Help needed with Stormkiss quest
Anyone remembers the quest from the drunk nord in the Lizard's Head tavern in Vivec???

Plain simple...
I can't find the place!
Exploring the whole area, from Tel Branora to the Daedric ruins but ...
  Topic: dunmer woman with dagger
Entropy

Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 10:48 am   Subject: Re: dunmer woman with dagger
yeah, anyone knows where to find her? (dunmer woman with dagger)

ask for her in the Foreign Quarter's Waistworks or Canalworks, someone will help you.
  Topic: Rain of Fire Rune??
Entropy

Views: 58

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:37 am   Subject: Rain of Fire Rune??
Does anybody knows how to obtain a Rain of Fire Rune?
and what is the "ripple of death" that Saturas is talking about when he trains you to the 5th circle?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next