FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Eye of power
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 6
Views: 175

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:31 am   Subject: Eye of power
it did not work
tuffanuff113083

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:18 am   Subject: Eye of power
thank you I love being able to ask an be told don't need a walkthough
  Topic: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 145
Views: 3400

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:14 am   Subject: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
hellllllll no the ponytail hast to stay it part of who he is he had it in one and two and you can't change that if you change the basics you reck the game I think more weapons and armer better variety ...
tuffanuff113083

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:58 am   Subject: Eye of power
I need to know how to get though the gate after the black mage if someone could inpart some wisdom on me that would be great
  Topic: Read this, you will love it no b.s.
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 8
Views: 593

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:28 am   Subject: Read this, you will love it no b.s.
I did not love this. I feel cheated. :Pyou feel nothing but cold
  Topic: Read this, you will love it no b.s.
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 8
Views: 593

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:50 pm   Subject: Read this, you will love it no b.s.
I'm thinking of making a gothic chat page but I need at least 35 people to join, if anyone is interested please post.
  Topic: Need some information
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 14
Views: 434

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:33 pm   Subject: Need some information
Three weeks
  Topic: sometimes the little guy needs help I'm the little guy
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 2
Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:09 pm   Subject: sometimes the little guy needs help I'm the little guy
I killed all the dragons I can't find the orc camp by lobarts farm I talked to the guy that gaurds the ship but I can't sail so what do I do now please help
  Topic: Whoa horsey!
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 4
Views: 138

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:43 pm   Subject: Whoa horsey!
I went to VOM lev 6 best thing I ever did for levels that is but can't find diego can someone tell how to find him
  Topic: I can't find diego in gothic 2 can anyone help
tuffanuff113083

Replies: 1
Views: 71

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:32 pm   Subject: I can't find diego in gothic 2 can anyone help
I can't find diego in gothic 2 can anyone help (I'm online now)

Page 1 of 1