FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 59 matches
  Topic: Ring in pond
Rob

Replies: 12
Views: 511

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:31 pm   Subject: Ring in pond
i have YET to find this pond, can someone give me a DIRECTION from gnisis? i'm getting real tired of "mowing the lawn"-search tactics.
  Topic: Good crossbow ?!?
Rob

Replies: 20
Views: 642

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:12 pm   Subject: FOOMPF! EXPLODING ARROWS AHHH!
...ok you guys are marksmen... and youve never gone to the fletcher's shop in vivec? , the woman there SELLS a dwemer crossbow! and a daedric bow! not to mention she has HUGE amounts of supplies for m ...
  Topic: Becoming a vampire
Rob

Replies: 3
Views: 175

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:50 pm   Subject: Becoming a vampire
ive run into a vampire clan in a dwemer ruin North-east of dren's plantation, its in a large ash-ridden region, however i was flying when i came across it , so i cant give exact directions... it COULD ...
  Topic: Azura's Star
Rob

Replies: 7
Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:40 pm   Subject: X_x Blargh!
yea but you get a doomed world message when ya stomp him.

anyway there are TWO count em TWO creatures in the game that give you 400 soul points AND constant effect, the golden saint and ASCENDED S ...
  Topic: Anyone found an "Index"?
Rob

Replies: 18
Views: 590

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:26 am   Subject: BEAM ME UP SPIFFY!
its very possable they have a reason other that just having them, i found the hlormar index in the pawnshop , and ive found propylon stations at two points on the map so far, however i was busy on a q ...
  Topic: Speed & Agility - useless
Rob

Replies: 9
Views: 474

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:19 am   Subject: Speed & Agility - useless
speed and agility are definately not useless... try being a theif without em.
  Topic: Cast when strike...how?
Rob

Replies: 6
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:21 pm   Subject: Cast when strike...how?
you can only use cast on strike with weapons, and it dosent seem to work on Bows.
  Topic: what to do if puzlbox in caldera dwemer ruins isnt on shelf
Rob

Replies: 4
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:18 pm   Subject: what to do if puzlbox in caldera dwemer ruins isnt on shelf
i had ALOT of trouble with this one too , but the "cell of the hollow hand" IS NOT where the puzzle box is, atleast for me it wasent. keep checking the place , youll eventully find it.
  Topic: killed Balmora Camonna Tong
Rob

Views: 397

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:15 pm   Subject: killed Balmora Camonna Tong
ok people keep mixing up the Cammora tong and the Morag tong, Cammora tong you CANNOT JOIN they hate foreigners and thats what you are. Morag Tong is the assassain's guild you CAN join them
  Topic: Vampirism and assassins
Rob

Replies: 2
Views: 207

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:06 pm   Subject: Vampirism and assassins
as for vampires, i found a horde of them near Gnisis in some ancesteral tomb.
  Topic: cheat for soul gem
Rob

Replies: 6
Views: 381

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:02 pm   Subject: cheat for soul gem
...why did you sell soulgems in the first place is what i wanna know...
hell no matter how strapped for cash i am at the moment , i dont sell any of my neat-o goodies, be they fantasmicalicous with t ...
  Topic: BITTER CUP strange item!
Rob

Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:56 pm   Subject: BITTER CUP strange item!
need it for a theives quest? well thats just craptastic. i thought i had me a new shelf ornament.
  Topic: How do you get rid of Skill Drains?
Rob

Replies: 9
Views: 199

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:28 am   Subject: How do you get rid of Skill Drains?
what is this evil sword of nastyness called? and where is it found? , kinda sounds like something i'd wanna put on my shelves or stick into my wall.
  Topic: BITTER CUP strange item!
Rob

Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:24 am   Subject: BITTER CUP strange item!
ok heres the deal, i was happly exploring after putting the beatdown on the telvanni necromancer and his minions inside Vas and i went to a big island South West of the necromancer's tower in Vas... l ...
  Topic: Alchemist Gear
Rob

Views: 206

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:06 pm   Subject: Alchemist Gear
i'd be interested in where you found grandmaster gear! i've been using just master's stuff for a while now.

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next