FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 27 matches
  Topic: Valley of mines help
benchMarc

Replies: 9
Views: 349

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:59 pm   Subject: Valley of mines help
And where can i find Diego? I've been visiting all the three mining sites. One with 2 knights guarding and only 2 scrapers active, the one with the snapper problem and then the one where all the peopl ...
  Topic: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
benchMarc

Replies: 342
Views: 15917

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:20 am   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
Why don't they release the English version first? I think the English game sells a lot better than the German one.
  Topic: OMG! What Did I Do!?
benchMarc

Replies: 24
Views: 510

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:48 pm   Subject: OMG! What Did I Do!?
Why you guys are all against Mud? He's my best pal! I hate you all you harassing ppl! I love Mud. How can u guys give an opinion about him? You don't even know him well...

If u chat more with him i ...
  Topic: This is weird (little spoiler inside)
benchMarc

Replies: 6
Views: 189

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 10:04 am   Subject: This is weird (little spoiler inside)
Well, he _did_ mentioned the name Thorus. I'm pretty sure he said he killed Thorus and the other guards.
benchMarc

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:45 am   Subject: This is weird (little spoiler inside)
no one has an answer?
benchMarc

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:07 am   Subject: This is weird (little spoiler inside)
I'm replaying Gothic now and i've joined the new camp. I brought the list to Diego and i went back to Lares. He said that his men already killed Thorus and his friends. But when i go back to the old c ...
  Topic: By the way, it's chapter 2 I'm talking about I seem to be st
benchMarc

Replies: 1
Views: 56

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2001 10:14 am   Subject: By the way, it's chapter 2 I'm talking about I seem to be st
Press "n" and check your objectives
  Topic: KSO
benchMarc

Replies: 4
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:50 am   Subject: KSO
I've no id I'm asking myself the same question.
  Topic: Necromancer (Xardas Quest) Help :(
benchMarc

Replies: 10
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 11:49 am   Subject: Necromancer (Xardas Quest) Help :(
Huh? You can use the ice spell on the fire golem as well. It works perfect.
  Topic: Mordrag!!!!!
benchMarc

Views: 443

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 12:19 am   Subject: Mordrag!!!!!

On 2001-12-13 17:28, XeroX wrote:
why do you want to defeat mordrag?

Because he wants to do the quest Thorus asked him? Taking care of the fact Mordrag will never show his face around the Old Ca ...
  Topic: The Ending...My review..."BIG SPOILER"
benchMarc

Replies: 23
Views: 540

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 12:15 am   Subject: The Ending...My review..."BIG SPOILER"
Today i finished the game
A frown smily because i want to go on It's so sad it's over now I didn't really liked the end. A short movie and after that the credits. I know there wil ...
  Topic: Ive gone from Guard-to-Mercenary-to-Magician of water...is t
benchMarc

Replies: 5
Views: 314

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 4:39 pm   Subject: Ive gone from Guard-to-Mercenary-to-Magician of water...is t
We don't tell you that To avoid more spoilers in this thread. You'll find out by yourself At that point the story really rocks I only say 1 thing: Temple. If someone know's the ...
  Topic: I can't find the mage Xaras :'(
benchMarc

Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 10:54 am   Subject: I can't find the mage Xaras :'(
benchMarc

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:06 am   Subject: I can't find the mage Xaras :'(
Hmmm.. i can't kill the stone golem
The water and fire golems are dead. It's easy because you use a spell against them that is the opposite of their kind. Water Fire.

But there's no spell t ...
benchMarc

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 8:13 am   Subject: I can't find the mage Xaras :'(
I can't reach the tower :'(
How will i be able to get there? You mean the guards that standing in front of the Orc Camp? With the wooden door that you can open, if you have time enough before the orc ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next