FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 50 matches
  Topic: Thoughts about tips
Breton_mage

Replies: 10
Views: 389

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:42 am   Subject: Thoughts about tips
Sorry mister dteowner
  Topic: Thoughts about tips
Breton_mage

Replies: 10
Views: 389

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:25 am   Subject: Thoughts about tips
Well maybe his character is a cheater?...
  Topic: Victory At Last - Pointers from a Legend
Breton_mage

Replies: 9
Views: 1697

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:55 am   Subject: Victory At Last - Pointers from a Legend
I allways get them to 1000 and i trade with nalcaria and in the balmora temple for heal and magic potions.... U should also get from everything grandmaster instead of master... U can find around sadri ...
  Topic: best items
Breton_mage

Replies: 11
Views: 1369

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:24 pm   Subject: best items
Alchemy is so good it is almost cheating...
  Topic: War of races..who wins?!
Breton_mage

Replies: 87
Views: 4242

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:07 am   Subject: War of races..who wins?!
You'll have to
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:57 am   Subject: best items
I think for starters it's best to go tho ghostgate and buy or steal full glass armour... Glass is very good cause it's light and still one of the strongest armours in the game. Later you get special i ...
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:52 am   Subject: War of races..who wins?!
omg... LISTEN DUDE!! Good mages know how to make that they are invisible forever..... noone will see us and when we see someone we break the invisible spell by doing 300 damage with a spell and summon ...
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:03 pm   Subject: War of races..who wins?!
You think a redguard would kill a mage faster then they can fight back? With magic you can make a spell which is some kind of radar, it's also a bonus for people born under the tower sign... With that ...
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:33 am   Subject: War of races..who wins?!
lol....
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:21 pm   Subject: War of races..who wins?!
Thats not true.... They won the war on Morrowind, but im talking about whole Tamriel! So all the races would get involved.
  Topic: a invincible person wtf????
Breton_mage

Replies: 8
Views: 829

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:13 am   Subject: a invincible person wtf????
Maybe she has immunity to some things so you could summon a lot and check if they can kill her?
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:18 pm   Subject: a invincible person wtf????
Lol and another reason to be a mage, pure melees are just too weak in some cases
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:13 pm   Subject: best items
The best items are the special ones which you can find in some books. To get them is like a quest!
Breton_mage

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:05 pm   Subject: a invincible person wtf????
Maybe it was some kind of bug? If you tell me where the stronghold is it might refresh my memory else i wanna check it out myself
  Topic: More High Elf Mage (Mage Sign) Leveling Tips?
Breton_mage

Replies: 21
Views: 1992

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:14 pm   Subject: More High Elf Mage (Mage Sign) Leveling Tips?
Jup, and in that way you can summon multiple units continuos.... and if you have for example frost water and fire atronahces and demons and skelets you have a whole army without doing anything for it! ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next