FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 53 matches
  Topic: HoMM5 opinions?
nasos_333

Replies: 10
Views: 470

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:38 pm   Subject: HoMM5 opinions?
The game is really great, but campaign was a dissapointment, when i got to higher levels the campaign just ... ended. One or two more missions would make it one of the best heroes yet
  Topic: Gothic 3 only on PC?
nasos_333

Replies: 106
Views: 4554

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:51 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Gothic will indefinately be on PC, as allmost everything is. I think it will get to the consoles, because PB want to get the US market, and not mainly Europe. Even though they probably will be very su ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:39 am   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
I think they'd be foolish not to release the game on the new Xbox, as much as I hate to admit that.

This is what I'd do: release Gothic 3 on Xbox and if it's as good as it sounds, it will sell lik ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:39 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Not everyone has a super computer required to play gothic 3 on the highest possible settings... At least there shouldnt be a lack of processing power in XBox 360.

True, it is a real pitty nothing o ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:17 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Ok, so noone play Oblivion if they have not experienced arena, daggerfall and Morrowind beforehand.

Neither Bartacus nor I was saying that. We only said that reading some history was the same as pl ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:18 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
It's absolutely not the same to read it in a manual, neither to get them later on. So I absolutely do not concur with your view on 'problem solved'.

I agree with you on this. I had only played G2 a ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:03 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
G1 and G2 have been successful without the xbox so far.

That is how you define succesful. The Sims were also succesful, but Gothic didn't even come near to those sales.
In Germany it sold ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:16 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
First to clarify an incorrection, the saying has to be applied in reverse.....
there is "no smoke without fire" - suggesting there has to be a reason for any rumour.
..................... ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:43 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Translation problems -> I know that I must have made a lot in this number of posts I have here. The problem is when I want to use a certain voice, like Yoda's, in my posts. Most of the times it ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:03 am   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Yes, where smoke is, is fire.
(It's a dutch saying, I don't if it's the same in English).

It's very likely that at least a small part of it is true.

If it was not for Oblivion and Two Worlds co ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:36 am   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
So another rumour.

Yes indeed, they are getting too many though.
  Topic: Gothic 3 for Xbox 360 Rumours
nasos_333

Replies: 18
Views: 696

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:55 am   Subject: Gothic 3 for Xbox 360 Rumours
This would be very cool. I don't own a console, but anything that will get the PC RPG makers more cash to keep making them is a good thing.

Oblivion wouldn't have been possible in it's current f ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:45 am   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Alright there have been some things said, but nothing is confirmed.

JoWooD didn't announce it, they only said they are looking into it, and they said it on a shareholders' meeting. In other words t ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:13 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
So to keep a long story short...

Nothing about a console version has been confirmed or even said?

correct.

Well this is not true, they DID mension in an interview that they are thinking of a ...
nasos_333

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:20 pm   Subject: Gothic 3 only on PC?
Just so long as G3 does come to PC - there are a number of precedents where games for PC were planned to be ported to consoles but then became console only - and we're still waiting for Call of Cthulh ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next