FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: Gothic vs. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
red_dog_1515

Replies: 20
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 11:24 am   Subject: Gothic vs. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Graphically and technically, MOH:AA makes Gothic look like PONG. Just admit it.
  Topic: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
red_dog_1515

Replies: 73
Views: 1486

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:27 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
Rendelius, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not Windows XP that has the problem, it's that P.O.S. Gothic. After all the complaint posts on these message boards, if you still can't see that, then ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:27 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
Listen all you fools, you just don't get it do you?

Gothic says is Windows XP compatible on the box, but it isn't. And that's why it sucks!! That's like buying a car that's says it has a 300hp en ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 1:51 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
Gothic's graphics engine and compatibility is really really great.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 12:46 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
Llama, we all know your 800 mhz P.O.S. is the ultimate dream machine. LOL!!

WOW!! If I was able to run a "high-tech" game like Gothic on a P.O.S. Voodoo 5 and some P.O.S. 800 Mhz Athlon, I would ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 12:42 am   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
Oh really, so you think Gothic is the best game ever made then I guess? You call first person shooters and third person adventure games "lame-ass"? Well I got news for you. Go to http://www.gameran ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:46 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
The only way to deal with Gothic is to return it to the store you bought it at or sell it. It's Piranha Bytes and Xicat Interactive's fault for releasing the game that says XP compatible on the box, ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:33 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
For those of you that think Gothic has a right to be more demanding on a computer than Return to Castle Wolfenstein just because Gothic has some gay AI, well guess what? RTCW has plenty of AI too, an ...
  Topic: Crashing
red_dog_1515

Replies: 22
Views: 343

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 4:17 pm   Subject: Crashing
That because the game has a crappy graphics engine, bad programming code, and it's riddled with bugs. Try returning it and getting any other at least semi-popular new game out there, you should have ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 4:08 pm   Subject: Gothic = a product of bugs and bad programming code
This game is so full of bugs! It's basically the new Ultima IX Ascension (also riddled with bugs and bad programming code). You know it's funny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Alice, Sacrifice, MOH:A ...
  Topic: *** Gothic performing badly on Windows XP ***
red_dog_1515

Replies: 14
Views: 247

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 4:13 pm   Subject: *** Gothic performing badly on Windows XP ***
I have the NEWEST Detonator Drivers. My system works awesome with all other new games (most with graphics much more demanding than Gothic). Gothic definitely has some MAJOR problems with Windows XP. ...
red_dog_1515

Replies: 3
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:56 pm   Subject: *** Gothic performing badly on Windows XP ***
Well I installed the 1.08k patch and guess what? No improvement, still choppy as hell! Well unless Xicat Interactive tech support can help me get this game running smoothly, it's going back to the sho ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:54 pm   Subject: *** Gothic performing badly on Windows XP ***
Well I installed the 1.08k patch and guess what? No improvement, still choppy as hell! Well unless Xicat Interactive tech support can help me get this game running smoothly, it's going back to the s ...
red_dog_1515

Replies: 3
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:34 pm   Subject: *** Gothic performing badly on Windows XP ***
Ok, I have a Athlon 1900+ XP, a 64mb Geforce 3, 512mb PC2100 DDR ram. I got a score of 7080 on 3DMark2001. All of my games run very fast with no slowdowns, except for Gothic. The game is locked at 20 ...
red_dog_1515

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:31 pm   Subject: *** Gothic performing badly on Windows XP ***
Ok, I have a Athlon 1900+ XP, a 64mb Geforce 3, 512mb PC2100 DDR ram. I got a score of 7080 on 3DMark2001. All of my games run very fast with no slowdowns, except for Gothic. The game is locked at ...

Page 1 of 1