Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: Is Pickpocket worthless in this game?
Kane

Replies: 3
Views: 209

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:34 pm   Subject: Is Pickpocket worthless in this game?
I'd say you're porbably better off going with a more rounded rogue character, with lockpicking, stealthing and trap detecting/disarming.
  Topic: Time to choose portrait
Kane

Replies: 7
Views: 236

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:26 pm   Subject: Time to choose portrait
On that note, does anyone perhaps know of a good place to sort through any fantasy pictures that might serve as portraits?
  Topic: Not with a bang, but a whimper *sigh*
Kane

Replies: 22
Views: 566

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:22 pm   Subject: Not with a bang, but a whimper *sigh*
Yep yep yep. This is exactly why I read the patch.txt's to see what the hell the patch did, and if it doesn't affect me, THEN I DON'T PATCH!

Truth is, some of us may have just suffered fr ...
  Topic: Is it just me...?
Kane

Replies: 62
Views: 1971

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:16 pm   Subject: Is it just me...?
I'm pretty much only interested in the MP aspect of NWN as well. I see the SP module only as a tool to get familiar with the game itself before getting it on with real people. I've been looking forwar ...
  Topic: Changing the Campaign?
Kane

Replies: 7
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - General   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:08 pm   Subject: Changing the Campaign?
Or you could just use the difficulty slider.

I Hate Cheaters.
  Topic: Spoiler, Need help with Prison breakout quest
Kane

Replies: 13
Views: 305

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:05 pm   Subject: Spoiler, Need help with Prison breakout quest
In my experience, my Half-orc Barbarian Brute when in there and smashed the Head Gaoler to pieces (:p) and then the little creature took hold of -inhabited - basically all the other guards, body by bo ...
  Topic: I'm struggling to roleplay non-combatic character...?
Kane

Replies: 11
Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:59 pm   Subject: Thanks ;)
THanks for the reply CRPGnut. I realise that you're correct thinking about a Tamriel thief vs an Earth thief. I suppose I should seek out some items and garner some magic skill before going on an outi ...
  Topic: I'm struggling to roleplay non-combatic character...?
Kane

Replies: 11
Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:29 am   Subject: I'm struggling to roleplay non-combatic character...?
I just thought I'd request some information from the wealth of knowledge that floats around these boards...

I'm playing a thief. I made my own class called 'Catbuglar', and he's just that. Acrobati ...
  Topic: Anyone know of an Morrowind WinXP Theme?
Kane

Replies: 0
Views: 19

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:17 pm   Subject: Anyone know of an Morrowind WinXP Theme?
Well?

If not, maybe one of you could make us hardcore MW fans a nice one?
  Topic: Real Estate in Morrowind?
Kane

Replies: 5
Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:12 pm   Subject: Real Estate in Morrowind?
In Daggerfall one could eventually buy one's own mansion in inner-city Wayrest to retire to once that faraway dungeon has been cleaned out or that precious jewel has been lifted from the palace down t ...
  Topic: What do you really like about Morrowind?
Kane

Replies: 14
Views: 240

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 12:57 pm   Subject: What do you really like about Morrowind?
i like the starting ship, and the little bit of the outdors that I sometimes see, because the game keeps freezing or quitting as soon as I exit the ship. Maybe I'll save up for a new compute ...
  Topic: $$$ MONEY $$$
Kane

Replies: 9
Views: 404

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 12:21 pm   Subject: $$$ MONEY $$$
Question is, would you do that in real life?

I hope that when I play the game, I will be able to implement a more realistic method to offload items for cash, that also stays true to my role...
  Topic: The leveling is so stupid
Kane

Replies: 33
Views: 1320

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:42 am   Subject: I agree
The leveling system in this game is far the best I've seen in any games. You actually do not need to kill gazillions of monsters to level up few levels.

In here you actually do not have to kill *an ...
  Topic: Random quests?
Kane

Replies: 6
Views: 162

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 9:22 pm   Subject: Random quests?
As far as I know, there are no 'random' quests. But rather, all quests and everything else for that matter, is hand crafted, which means to say that a developer specifically CREATED a specific quest, ...
  Topic: First Impressions
Kane

Replies: 63
Views: 11531

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 12:36 am   Subject: So these specs should work...?
Ok so tell me, my system should do pretty well? Will it be possible to tweak a little and then MAX out everything?

My specs:
AMD 1800+ XP;
256DDR RAM;
MSI GF3Ti500.

Everything maxed?

Page 1 of 1