FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 19 matches
  Topic: Siege Editor Database: User Tips and Technical Info
JadeDragon

Replies: 4
Views: 821

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 8:47 am   Subject: Siege Editor Database: User Tips and Technical Info
Tank Files:

A Tank File is a file that contains otherfiles in a compact manner, much like WinZip does.

To be able to view and extract a dsmap like the Multiplayer map or the kingdom of ehb map, ...
  Topic: Going bald...
JadeDragon

Replies: 0
Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:04 pm   Subject: Going bald...
I'm trying to make sense of DS's templates, but it's really difficult, at least for a beginning modder like myself. It's so frustrating that I'd almost start pulling my hair out....

I know that the ...
  Topic: Playability
JadeDragon

Replies: 6
Views: 299

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:55 am   Subject: Playability
I'm busy playing the game for the second time. First I finished it on normal and now I'm breaking bones in hard mode. easy just is too, well......easy!

Ha! Healing, as if there were such a thing... ...
JadeDragon

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 10:34 am   Subject: Siege Editor Database: User Tips and Technical Info
Dynamic World:

When creating a region you'll eventually implement lighting, ambient creatues, trees, foliage, monsters, people etc, elemtens that will create the dynamic in-game world. The Siege Ed ...
JadeDragon

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:21 am   Subject: Siege Editor Database: User Tips and Technical Info
Here's a small tip on how to start a map (I won't go into any details since the tutorials already cover this ):

If you're thinking of making a large map (something the size of The Kingdom o ...
JadeDragon

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:59 am   Subject: Siege Editor Database: User Tips and Technical Info
It is said that the more you learn the more questions will present itself, and this is very true when working with a newly released editor. There's already a lot of information about the Siege Editor ...
  Topic: Elves??
JadeDragon

Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:17 am   Subject: Elves??
I don't know if anyone working with the Siege Editor has noticed this, but when you place a character and go to its properties screen you can select its race. One of the selectabla races are Elves! Mo ...
  Topic: Stitching Tutorial released
JadeDragon

Replies: 3
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:17 pm   Subject: Stitching Tutorial released
You're welcome! Always on the prowl for info...
  Topic: Stitching Tutorial released
JadeDragon

Replies: 3
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:30 am   Subject: Stitching Tutorial released
If you're looking for a good tutorial on how to master that pesky stitching process, take a look at the tutorial that can be found at this site:

http://mech.phpwebhosting.com/~dsforge/tutorials/tut ...
  Topic: Siege editor forum
JadeDragon

Replies: 8
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:06 am   Subject: Siege editor forum
Yeah, those links are really useful, I've found a great Stitching Tutorial in one of the forums at planetdungeonsiege, you guys might want to go and take a look at this link:

http://mech.phpwebhost ...
  Topic: Siege editor forum
JadeDragon

Replies: 8
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Sun May 19, 2002 9:26 pm   Subject: Siege editor forum
I think having a Siege Editor Forum is a great idea. Though the Siege University Tutorials cover a lot of topics and get you up to speed on how to use the editors general features, it lacks in finesse ...
  Topic: Siege Editor: Stitching and Regions.
JadeDragon

Views: 98

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Sat May 18, 2002 4:04 pm   Subject: Siege Editor: Stitching and Regions.
I'm struggling with a problem the Siege University Tutorials haven't covered yet, and Im hoping someone here knows the awnser: how can you put regions together? (if at all possible).

So far, I've m ...
  Topic: Siege Editor Experience
JadeDragon

Replies: 5
Views: 202

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 3:45 pm   Subject: Siege Editor Experience
aye.... but so far the beta is pretty nice you have to admit, i made a playable area in 30 minutes.... but... where are all the monsters? all i can find are krug scavengers? are there others in the be ...
  Topic: Need serious help on Fallraen Stone
JadeDragon

Views: 180

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 3:36 pm   Subject: Re: Need serious help on Fallraen Stone
I have followed all the hints from the Strategy Guide and have explored the Furok Cave to no end and still cannot locate the dead Priest with the Fallraen stone. Can anyone help me?

You can't find ...
  Topic: Siege Editor and Saved Games
JadeDragon

Replies: 9
Views: 298

Post image iconForum: Dungeon Siege   Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 10:13 am   Subject: Siege Editor and Saved Games
Thanks for the help people, I've managed to find the saved games' file, they were simply in my "My Documents" folder.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next