FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: The Night of The Raven Mage way
okiller

Replies: 4
Views: 729

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:18 am   Subject: The Night of The Raven Mage way
Hi everybody again...i intented to play this expansion like gothic2 with main mage character also able to kick some ass with my one handed sword...now i see the things are different i'm at the beginni ...
  Topic: Beginner questions
okiller

Replies: 2
Views: 274

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:01 am   Subject: Beginner questions
Hi to everybody, i 'm playng the first chapter of gothic 2 the night of the raven, i'm going to apply at the mage guild but before that i would like to improve a bit my combat skill and strenght in or ...
  Topic: The Night of The Raven questions and Weapons
okiller

Views: 222

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:21 pm   Subject: The Night of The Raven questions and Weapons
Hi to everybody i'm just beginning to play the addon and i'm really entusiasthic about almost all news in the game but there are anything i do not understand or maybe it's a bug in my version, the pro ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 TNoTR don't start
okiller

Views: 548

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:00 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 TNoTR don't start
Everyone tnx i resolved myself, if any others have the same problem just wait it takes 35 minutes to me for starting but now i have the prblem no more and i have to wait only a few minutes tnx
  Topic: Gothic 2 TNoTR don't start
okiller

Views: 548

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:03 pm   Subject: Gothic 2 TNoTR don't start
Hey to everybody this is my first post here, i'm not english so i hope u'll forgive my english, i have installed my addon on gothic 2 but when i launch the progra it shows the classical, if i remember ...

Page 1 of 1