FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: help chapter 4 .. pretty please?
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 4
Views: 294

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:49 am   Subject: help chapter 4 .. pretty please?
hey thanks alot all ..
i think it was a chapter bug or something cuz the game skiped chapther 5 and then after it said chapther 6 every thing worked as it should again so thats nice .. b ...
  Topic: help chapter 4 .. pretty please?
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 4
Views: 294

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:20 pm   Subject: help chapter 4 .. pretty please?
hi all its me again =)

well ok .. im i chapter 4 right and i got the ulu-hula-something thingy or what ever the hell its called .. and that orc ur-shak tells me something whit his bro in a cave som ...
  Topic: YUCKY!! i hate bugs *argh get it off me*
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 6
Views: 138

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:51 am   Subject: YUCKY!! i hate bugs *argh get it off me*
hmm . well i saved before i found outbut by then it was too late . *sniff*
Wolfie The Unholy

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:35 pm   Subject: YUCKY!! i hate bugs *argh get it off me*
goldfish..
uhmm .. no i wasnt killed by no meat bug .. dont even know if thats possible .. im talking about a "bug" in the game (not a creatur in the game or anything) just something wrong i was in ...
  Topic: *cry* somebody please help me
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 3
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:52 pm   Subject: *cry* somebody please help me
well it was b .. kinda .. i think my cd drev is busted =( ... but it still didnt work .. *sniff*
  Topic: *cry* somebody please help me
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 3
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:58 pm   Subject: *cry* somebody please help me
hi all ..
see the thing is my voice and movie files have somehow been corupted and dont work no more and i cant istall the game again for some reason .. this really sucks .. could someone plea ...
  Topic: 2 Handed Weapons Training
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 17
Views: 378

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:25 am   Subject: 2 Handed Weapons Training
Jaz...
i never said anything about story helper
and if u think theres something wrong whit the way i write then sue me .. a guy from denmark cant do much better .. atleast i cant
Wolfie The Unholy

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:50 am   Subject: YUCKY!! i hate bugs *argh get it off me*
ok i have no idea what happened or how .. all i know is i was walking around on a quite day in the land of gothic birds were singing the sun was shineing everything was nice and i was trying to do som ...
Wolfie The Unholy

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:55 am   Subject: 2 Handed Weapons Training
ok SirDiety .. u are right about me mixing up Thorus and Scorpio .. just had something else on my mind there but the all mighty warrior aint any of them ita a uniqe char. who cant be killed ( ...
Wolfie The Unholy

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:24 am   Subject: 2 Handed Weapons Training
uhmm... SirDiety .. i think u mean the all-migthy warrior .. that guy eats u up and spits u out but this other guy can learn u alot of shit ..
Wolfie The Unholy

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:13 am   Subject: 2 Handed Weapons Training
hmm... that scopio-guy-thingy or whatever his name is in the old camp (in the castel) can also learn u how to use it .. but i guess that aint of much use seens u have to be a guard but u can spawn ...
  Topic: how to join ?
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 5
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:23 pm   Subject: how to join ?
hey thanks alot all =)
i'll give the FAQ a shot but im warning u .. if i dont find anything i can use i'll be back *muhahahahahaha*
hehe well take care all catch ya all later
  Topic: how to join ?
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 5
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:22 pm   Subject: how to join ?
hi al ..
hmm .. well i was just woundering how to join the camps in gothic .. haven't been playing for all that long but i got around to join the old camp but cant find out how to join the two othe ...
  Topic: Creepiest place in GOTHIC
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 37
Views: 886

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:32 pm   Subject: Creepiest place in GOTHIC
hmm .. this ones hard .. i'd have to say that Minecrawler Nest to me looks like something out of alien and aint all that spooky if u ask me ..

i think i'd the Orc thingy .. cuz i aint all that hap ...
  Topic: About cheat mode...
Wolfie The Unholy

Replies: 11
Views: 481

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:14 pm   Subject: heeey's
the qustion how to get more skill points in gothic 1 right? .. weeell i think i got what u need ..
1. turn on "marvin-mode"
2. (this one is hard....) ..... press F2 ..
3. type "edit abilities"
4 ...

Page 1 of 1