FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Valentino's house
Ishmael

Replies: 1
Views: 170

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:52 am   Subject: Valentino's house
Hi, I'm desperate, I've gound 5 blood chalice and I'm missing only the one in valentino's house, but...
Where IS Valentinos House?
I've read that I have to push a lamp ans so I did in EVERY house of ...
  Topic: Sextant
Ishmael

Replies: 4
Views: 251

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:40 pm   Subject: Sextant
Hi! One of the thieves asked me to bring him a sextant, Where do I find one?
I think it could be on the ship but the paladins won't let me in!
Help me please!
Bye
  Topic: Tower and hanna keys
Ishmael

Replies: 2
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:58 pm   Subject: Tower and hanna keys
Hi, I've stolen the book of lehnar (The money lender) and I give it to Hanna, then she gave me a key...
The question is, What that key opens?!
Also I've found inside the barracks a "Tower key", the ...
  Topic: Dragomir's crossbow and Paladin armour
Ishmael

Replies: 5
Views: 340

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:10 pm   Subject: Dragomir's crossbow and Paladin armour
Hi, anyone can tell me where is the crossbow of the hunter Dragomir!?
And also where I can buy a paladin armour (I'm in the 4th chapter...)
Thanks to everyone
  Topic: Dexter and his fellow
Ishmael

Replies: 9
Views: 346

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:32 am   Subject: Dexter and his fellow
Toruf (well, I hope the name is correct), tells me that some seeker were set in the castle of the bandits on a mountain near onar's farm. I've gone there and killed the dark robed guy, then I spoke wi ...
  Topic: Gomez who?
Ishmael

Replies: 14
Views: 679

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:25 am   Subject: Gomez who?
oooopsss...
My fault, I haven't read well the post
Sorry!

I've killed the Bast.rd Gomez too and I was very pleased!
So long!
  Topic: Gomez who?
Ishmael

Replies: 14
Views: 679

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:17 pm   Subject: Gomez who?
The magician of fire were all killed (except Milten) by Gomez near the end of Gothic 1...
So it's hard that they come again in the expansion
  Topic: Coragon's silver e Bottom up
Ishmael

Replies: 2
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:27 pm   Subject: Coragon's silver e Bottom up
Hi. I've found 8 chalice named coragon's silver and I don't know if they are a part in some quest or if I can just sell them...

I would like to ask also if someone can tell me how to do the quest " ...
  Topic: Constantino's herb
Ishmael

Replies: 7
Views: 267

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:33 pm   Subject: Constantino's herb
Someone could tell me where I can find some dragonroot? I miss only this herb to complete the list of constantino...
Thanks
  Topic: Thieve's guild
Ishmael

Replies: 1
Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:24 pm   Subject: Thieve's guild
How do I enter in contact with the guild of thieves?
Andre tell me to report to him where it's located, everyone tell me to speak with the people of the harbor but i've already talk to everyone and I ...

Page 1 of 1