FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Can't progress...bug? (ch.6)
Maagrapu

Replies: 4
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:28 pm   Subject: Can't progress...bug? (ch.6)
I thought some (if not all of them) of them filled their purses in chapter leveling. Atleast in chap5->chap6 some of them did. I started pickpocketing people at chap5, when I had nothing else to te ...
  Topic: Sneak and stealth?
Maagrapu

Replies: 7
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:16 pm   Subject: Sneak and stealth?
It's worth it allright! You can complete some of the quests with that ability. I'd spend my 5LPs for that skill if I were you.
  Topic: One-hand Mastery
Maagrapu

Replies: 12
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:09 pm   Subject: One-hand Mastery
As I remember Cord teaches mercs only!
That pala in upper town teaches palas only!

Damn !
Are you sure? Someone wrote here in one other thread that Cord didn't mind if you weren't a merc... I hav ...
  Topic: One-hand Mastery
Maagrapu

Replies: 12
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:59 am   Subject: Re: One-hand Mastery
Where can I find teacher who can teach me more than 60% one-hand melee mastery? Thanks.
At Onars farm (mercenary base), behind the main house is Cord (some name like that). He'll teach you no matter ...
  Topic: How high (level) can one go?
Maagrapu

Replies: 6
Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:46 am   Subject: How high (level) can one go?
I have not trained any other hunting skills than Tanning, Trophy, Dragon heart and Dragon blood. Alchemy that I've teached myself was all the health potions and then elixir of strength and dexterity. ...
  Topic: How high (level) can one go?
Maagrapu

Replies: 6
Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:37 am   Subject: How high (level) can one go?
I'm in chap6 and my Dragonhunter is at level 42. I've just killed the Keymaster (seeker). I do not expect to gain more levels or just one or two tops. If I had played my points better, I'd prolly got ...
  Topic: STONE DRAGON? I killed ICE , FIRE & SWAMP DRAGON..STUCK!
Maagrapu

Replies: 3
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:12 am   Subject: STONE DRAGON? I killed ICE , FIRE & SWAMP DRAGON..STUCK!
Stonedragon is in [url=http://page.inf.fu-berlin.de/~doering/AMAP/beta3/amap.htm?&_url=mapimg/map_ow.jpg&_x=608&_y=504&_im=&_lo=mapimg/logo_monster.gif&_ti=Stonedragon&_sti ...
  Topic: Questions about the Thief Guild and becoming an apprentice
Maagrapu

Replies: 18
Views: 796

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:40 pm   Subject: Re: Questions about the Thief Guild and becoming an apprenti
1) Nope. As you said, the guy in the barracs will let you join militia if you can wipe out the Thiefs guild. Though it'll be easier if you would become an apprentice of someone. I'd recommend doing bo ...

Page 1 of 1