Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 1476 matches
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
MageofFire

Replies: 2304
Views: 25919

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:07 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
At The Drive-In- Arcarsenal
At The Drive-In- Invalid Litter Dept.
The Mars Volta- Frances the Mute
Propagandhi- Iteration
Dropkick Murphys- The Warrior's Code

Oh my freakin' God I am going to s ...
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:46 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Propagandhi- Rock for Sustainable Capitalism
Nirvana- You Know You're Right
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:07 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Incubus- Deep Inside
Incubus- Summer Romance
Danzig- Mother
  Topic: to die to die
MageofFire

Replies: 12
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:28 am   Subject: to die to die
Why the hell would you make a movie out of a game with almost no storyline or character depth? And on a completely unrelated note, is that John Ryes-Davies I see in one of those pics?
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:56 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Rage Against the Machine- Microphone Fiend
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:46 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Rage Against the Machine- Bombtrack, Bullet in the Head
System of a Down- Radio/Video
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:13 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Dropkick Murphys- Tessie
Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers- Funny Little Feeling
Led Zeppelin- When the Levee Breaks
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:34 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun

They're coming to play in my town. I'm not sure if I'll go, since I'm not really into their music.

Wish they the bands I like could come to play in my country. ...
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:34 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun

They're coming to play in my town. I'm not sure if I'll go, since I'm not really into their music.
  Topic: What are you reading now?
MageofFire

Replies: 132
Views: 4194

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:37 am   Subject: What are you reading now?
I'm reading Jane Eyre. It's kinda boring, though it's getting better.
Just finished reading High Fidelity, which was excellent. I'm also starting Fever Pitch.
  Topic: Sin City
MageofFire

Replies: 16
Views: 807

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:35 am   Subject: Sin City
Oh believe me, it's violent.
Two words: Multiple castrations

quote from movie- "He made me watch while he sucked the flesh off my bones! HE MADE ME WATCH!!!"
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:33 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Allister- D2
Gym Class Heroes- Papercuts
Propagandhi- Natural Disasters
Propagandhi- Purina Hall of Fame
  Topic: gothic endings
MageofFire

Replies: 8
Views: 513

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:46 am   Subject: gothic endings
What do you mean you can't take part in the raid on the Free Mine? I think you mean that you can't help the guards kill all the merceneries there, because there is of course the quest where you and G ...
  Topic: Sin City
MageofFire

Replies: 16
Views: 807

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:40 am   Subject: Sin City
Well, what do you guys think? I just saw it, and while I cannot deny that it was extremely well made and was an overall good movie, it just wasn't for me. It seemed as if they just threw in violence ...
MageofFire

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:38 am   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Less Than Jake- Anthem
Allister- Last Stop Suburbia
(I just saw both of those bands live, and if was freakin' awesome!)

Page 1 of 99 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next