FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 22 matches
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
dr who

Replies: 561
Views: 16911

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:37 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
playing through Oblivion again as a pure Nord mage. Mostly sight seeing and exploring the world not really interested in doing the main quest again.
I have Dark Corners waiting in the wings.

Wait ...
  Topic: The Witcher: 43 New Screens @ IGN
dr who

Replies: 7
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:09 am   Subject: The Witcher: 43 New Screens @ IGN
Have been keeping an eager eye on this game since late 2004 and OMG the screenies just seem to be getting better and better!!!
Dare I say that this is one of the best looking rpg's that we have seen ...
  Topic: Titan Quest: Demo Now Available!
dr who

Replies: 25
Views: 950

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:00 am   Subject: Titan Quest: Demo Now Available!
great so we have a mythological diablo on our hands then? Cool! I loved Diablo (still play it from time to time) so I shall look forward to downloading this one tonight. Thanks.
  Topic: Microsoft Announces Vista Titles @ IGN E3
dr who

Replies: 15
Views: 305

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:06 pm   Subject: Microsoft Announces Vista Titles @ IGN E3
so reading between the lines, we won't see Hellgate London this year? If it is a planned Vista launch game
  Topic: Gothic 3: New artworks
dr who

Replies: 7
Views: 304

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:59 am   Subject: Gothic 3: New artworks
that is a nasty feral orc if ever i have seen one. what is that bird (apart from dead)?
  Topic: Poll Results and New Poll
dr who

Replies: 10
Views: 284

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:45 am   Subject: Poll Results and New Poll
As far as RPG's go I reckon that Gothic 3 and NWN 2 will steal the show as I imagine their exhibition stalls to be impressive. The Witcher is likely to be 'behind closed doors' as it has been previous ...
  Topic: Rocksplitter
dr who

Replies: 1
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:05 am   Subject: Rocksplitter
I came across this quest via killing a bandit who was wielding the Rocksplitter mace.
Upon killing the bandit I was immediatley given the quest to find his widow and inform her that her husband won't ...
  Topic: How many gates to Oblivion?
dr who

Replies: 14
Views: 1175

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:29 am   Subject: How many gates to Oblivion?
Is there any differance between the 'main' gates and the random gates that spawn. Cos I have closed the gate at Kvatch and then closed another on my way to Chendiyl which seemed really small in compar ...
  Topic: just wondering
dr who

Replies: 13
Views: 360

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:35 pm   Subject: just wondering
how long did it take you to finish the game?
  Topic: How many gates to Oblivion?
dr who

Replies: 14
Views: 1175

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:49 am   Subject: How many gates to Oblivion?
I was just curious to know how many gates are there in total?
  Topic: What is your favorite race?
dr who

Replies: 9
Views: 407

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:29 am   Subject: What is your favorite race?
Argonian for Emperor!
  Topic: Beware Kvatch
dr who

Replies: 19
Views: 766

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:26 am   Subject: Beware Kvatch
Bashed my way into Kravach castle last night with my level 5 Argonian (combat mage) I found snowball to be a lot of help whilst throwing around my silver warhammer.
Felt like someone had upped t ...
  Topic: slaughterfish scales quest
dr who

Replies: 21
Views: 1904

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:44 pm   Subject: slaughterfish scales quest
oh crud are you serious? oh darn it! sorry guys i guess the excitement of closing my first gate got too much for me...

If you see a drunken Argonian ambling around tonight tis o ...
  Topic: My take on Oblivion
dr who

Replies: 19
Views: 795

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:22 am   Subject: My take on Oblivion
from what i have seen and played through thus far, i would have to say graphically and open ended gameplay wise.
  Topic: slaughterfish scales quest
dr who

Replies: 21
Views: 1904

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:15 am   Subject: slaughterfish scales quest
On my way to Kvatch I came across an area called Miscarand. Here I found a few goblins and a small camp that netted (excuse the pun) a total of 9 scales!!

Maybe this info can help some of you fini ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next