FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 786 matches
  Topic: Merry Christmas 2005
piln

Replies: 18
Views: 379

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:35 am   Subject: Merry Christmas 2005
Merry Merriness and good vibes to you all!

PEACE

Everybody, be kind to your fellow creatures

I want a new computer
  Topic: Pandora, I love you
piln

Replies: 19
Views: 400

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:43 pm   Subject: Pandora, I love you
They've even got shoegaze selections...
Not sure if this is the kind of thing you're after, but my Ilya and Autolux albums turned up today ("poise is the greater architect" and "future perf ...
  Topic: Oh yeah!
piln

Replies: 9
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:58 pm   Subject: Oh yeah!
lol, save vs. age failed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, K!

cheers
  Topic: Mount & Blade (PC, Single-Player RPG)
piln

Views: 5245

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:04 pm   Subject: Mount & Blade (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Yep, I've chipped in too. What's there already is worth the current asking price, and I'd decided that before I'd even left the first town (on the strength of the tournaments alone). It may be flawed/ ...
  Topic: D&D3.5 MULTICLASS Character Sheet v7.0 ONLINE!!
piln

Replies: 24
Views: 868

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:18 pm   Subject: D&D3.5 MULTICLASS Character Sheet v7.0 ONLINE!!
I never thought I'd get a belly-laugh out of a D&D Character Sheet thread.

Topic: What Video Game Character Are You?
piln

Replies: 29
Views: 592

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:29 pm   Subject: What Video Game Character Are You?
Fuggedaboudit!

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/vg_vercetti.jpg

but

I wanted to be Thing On A Spring!
piln

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:51 am   Subject: Pandora, I love you
Glad you're all getting some use out of this.
I think I've killed my stations
I would like to share mine, Kamahl, but at the moment they're all wrong. I picked one track in my electron ...
  Topic: Happy Birthday Myrthos!
piln

Replies: 15
Views: 354

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:59 pm   Subject: Happy Birthday Myrthos!
\/

Happy Birthday, big fella!

piln

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:18 pm   Subject: Pandora, I love you
But...registration is only open to those in the US.

Ah, yes, I made that face too... I forgot to mention this.
It says you need a valid US zip code, but I don't think that's true. I fired ...
  Topic: English&Geman
piln

Replies: 41
Views: 1049

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:41 am   Subject: English&Geman
I've said this in another thread, but I'd really like to see subtitling in games become widespread, as with DVDs. Personally, I would love to be able to play games from around Europe and Asia, in thei ...
  Topic: Games and the industry
piln

Replies: 5
Views: 445

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:38 am   Subject: Games and the industry
...I wish there was some guess at what the brave new world will look like.

Nintendo!
piln

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:53 pm   Subject: Pandora, I love you
I FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM YOU...

...of Adam F (the guy who did the level 5 tune on Rez, "FEAR") and Minotaur Shock - and I was stunned to hear what is now possibly my favourite piece of techno ...
  Topic: What are you listening to right now?
piln

Replies: 2304
Views: 25919

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:31 pm   Subject: What are you listening to right now?
Holy cow. Someone introduced me to [url=www.pandora.com]Pandora a coulpe of days back, and it in turn has introduced me to more brilliant new bands and acts than I can eat. Right now, I'm listening to ...
  Topic: Fallout experts! Hint me til I can't take no more (SPOILERS)
piln

Replies: 8
Views: 375

Post image iconForum: Fallout   Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:39 am   Subject: Fallout experts! Hint me til I can't take no more (SPOILERS)
Thanks folks!

Sorry, cptmaxon, I was indeed referring to the FEV base. Killing the lieutenant can be pretty tough for my violent character at that level, but I can manage it - the rest o ...
  Topic: CD copy protection
piln

Replies: 14
Views: 755

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:11 pm   Subject: CD copy protection
Danicek, if you (or anyone else) are still having problems with Starforce, I read recently that if you contact them directly ([url=http://www.star-force.com]here's their website) and they can't get th ...

Page 1 of 53 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53  Next