Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: The Fourth Trial....Am I Screwed?
valko007

Replies: 3
Views: 188

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:13 pm   Subject: The Fourth Trial....Am I Screwed?
i think you can be the house hortartor just kill the athyne sarethi tant hime and let hime attack you than kull hime you 'll be automalically named the hous redoran trye it may be it 'll work just sa ...
  Topic: Enchanting: Always so expensive?
valko007

Replies: 4
Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:59 pm   Subject: Enchanting: Always so expensive?
there is one guy in the hole game that can raise your enchant up to 100 and when you reach 100 it goes toward your levelsi don't think that it's cheating but you can raise your level until you get bro ...
  Topic: my latest discovery azura star
valko007

Replies: 6
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:40 pm   Subject: my latest discovery azura star
after doing a quest to azura in here shirne i reciever here star its a soulgem that cost 5000 gold empty and 2000000 gold if you trape the goldensaint in it yes 2000000 wait this is not it the cool th ...
  Topic: Enchantment - A Big No-No!!!!
valko007

Replies: 7
Views: 660

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:14 pm   Subject: Enchantment - A Big No-No!!!!
ok may be you don't understand my question twalking about lockpicks
there are 3 deffirent types the master lockpick the grand master lockpick and the secret master lockpick it cost 500 gold and you c ...
valko007

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:13 pm   Subject: Enchantment - A Big No-No!!!!
yeh man 80,000 a piece and that the only one i think that gives you constant effect on waepon and armmor .ok have you heard of secret master mortar and pestle if you do where to find them i got secre ...
  Topic: new morrwind for xbox
valko007

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:02 am   Subject: new morrwind for xbox
yeah man this is the third cd i get platinum one the same thing it freezes averyhalf houre or so and you know the loading are too much i hoe they gonna do some thing a bout that i;ve heard that you go ...
valko007

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:21 am   Subject: Enchantment - A Big No-No!!!!
cfmddbie did you use gransoul gem for the Lord Dregas Volar or what
i have 17 goldensaint soulgem worth 20000 gold a piece. man how the heck did you get that and how much is worth?
  Topic: exp
valko007

Replies: 8
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:05 am   Subject: exp
taxen0 the best soul gem is the garndsoul gem and the best creature is the goldensaint the soul gem fild with goldensaint cost 20000 gold thats a lot of gold
plus i has constant efect all my armmor ...
  Topic: new morrwind for xbox
valko007

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:46 am   Subject: new morrwind for xbox
hi every one i was wondering if there is a nother morrowind for xbox comming up or not. i,ve already beat the elder scroll 3 morrowind icant finish all the side quest becaus the gme keep freezig on me ...

Page 1 of 1