FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 49 matches
  Topic: Gothic II Die Nacht des Raben English Translation Mod 1.0
dagem

Replies: 251
Views: 47031

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:31 am   Subject: Thank You!
I just got my "Night of the Raven" and got it installed, and finally got a chance to play. I just wanted to thank you for your work on the translation mod. I'm glad I now can enjoy this add-on.

Tha ...
  Topic: No Manual in New Game?
dagem

Replies: 6
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:25 am   Subject: No Manual in New Game?
I know I didn't the manual, just want to check and see what everybody else got.

One more thing, when they looking for another title, I noticed the game was listed as an Atari release. Did Atari ge ...
  Topic: No Manual in New Game?
dagem

Replies: 6
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:09 am   Subject: No Manual in New Game?
I recently found a new copy of Gothic @ Best Buy, and to my suprise I didn't get a manual or jewel cases either.

I had borrowed the game from a friend and really enjoyed (finished it about 7 times ...
  Topic: Where is the Master Sword?
dagem

Replies: 4
Views: 181

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:18 pm   Subject: Where is the Master Sword?
Both Cassia and Jesper (sp?) the two theives have them. I found one somewhere else but don't remember where, sorry.

Don't forget the rapier is by Grom (the hungry hunter) and it's 50 dam & 50 d ...
  Topic: Cool and funny things
dagem

Replies: 29
Views: 1344

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:24 am   Subject: Cool and funny things
My second time thru, I'm playing a Dragonslayer Archer. If you are being attacked by say a shadowbeast and large rats, if you kill the beast the rats will start eating the beast and stop paying attent ...
  Topic: Becoming a Warrirormage - sorted
dagem

Replies: 16
Views: 996

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:30 pm   Subject: Becoming a Warrirormage - sorted
No, you just need to eat them.
  Topic: Dragons and the Fear Spell.
dagem

Replies: 4
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:54 pm   Subject: Dragons and the Fear Spell.
I haven't seen it posted anywhere, so maybe nobody has used fear on the dragons. If you do it's quite funny and easy to kill them.

They tuck their tail between their legs and slide around on their ...
  Topic: i just want to know a few things
dagem

Replies: 11
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:36 am   Subject: i just want to know a few things
Even if I could tell you line for line, what good would it do? Hitman4life is right just play the game and enjoy it.

Which weapon? Do you like 1 or 2 handed? Bow or crossbow? How do YOU want to pla ...
  Topic: Saigitt, where are you?!
dagem

Replies: 5
Views: 126

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:32 am   Subject: Saigitt, where are you?!
The pic is right, just use the road to the farm and keep on going til you hit the mountian. There are torches around the opening. She can also teach you how to make potions.
  Topic: Still finish game with failed quests?
dagem

Replies: 2
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:29 am   Subject: Still finish game with failed quests?
Some you have to fail, in order to get "other" side quests.
  Topic: Sweeping to become a fire mage..how the heck do I do it?
dagem

Replies: 3
Views: 292

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:40 am   Subject: Sweeping to become a fire mage..how the heck do I do it?
You should talk to the other novices.
  Topic: Goblins Berry?
dagem

Replies: 12
Views: 569

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:42 am   Subject: Goblins Berry?
You are not gonna believe this, but I saved my game after I left the castle and turned left. As game loaded my wife was talking and I turned "me" just looking at the castle and at my feet was the gobl ...
dagem

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:05 am   Subject: Goblins Berry?
Thanks for the tips, but I've done everything you suggested. The goblins I've killed only had gold.

But, I've decided no matter how long it takes to find it I will.

Thanks again everybody.
dagem

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:49 pm   Subject: Goblins Berry?
I can't find any. I've beeen looking everywhere and am close to using the insert cheat, but I really really don't want to do that. So I figured I'd ask here.

I didn't use it by accident, I've ...
  Topic: Just got Wiz 8
dagem

Replies: 36
Views: 968

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:55 pm   Subject: Just got Wiz 8
I almost always use insanity, so he "dances wildly" while my fighter/lord/valk hits him untill he's ko'd or paralized, then finally killed.

I usually don't fight him unless I have to.

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next