FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 39 matches
  Topic: Hey All the latest and final update to my Mod sent
qwert_44643

Replies: 3
Views: 85

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:27 am   Subject: Hey All the latest and final update to my Mod sent
The latest and final update to my Magical Missile Ammo Mod Ver 2.0 sent to morrowind summit.

read me:

Magic Missile Ammo Mod Version 2.0

Directions:
Put the .esp file into your data file ...
  Topic: My latest update to my Magical Missile Ammo Mod sent in.
qwert_44643

Replies: 0
Views: 31

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:47 am   Subject: My latest update to my Magical Missile Ammo Mod sent in.
Hello All,
My latest update to my Magical Missile Mod sent in to morrowind summit.

Magic Missile Ammo Mod Version 1.2

Directions:
Put the .esp file into your data file folder,click Magic Mi ...
  Topic: Im thinking bout doing a mod for magical arrows but need to
qwert_44643

Replies: 7
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:25 pm   Subject: Im thinking bout doing a mod for magical arrows but need to
E Viper
Im not sure but i got a feeling it can be any number as long as the - is in front of it.
Hey you wouldnt know how to take something from a chest to get rid of it permantly would you...... ...
  Topic: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
qwert_44643

Replies: 5
Views: 67

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:57 pm   Subject: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
Ok submitted to morrowind summit.
qwert
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:29 pm   Subject: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
All right guys
Ive added Fire,Shock,Ice,and Disintegration.
Now just curious if you add an item to a chest and decide you dont want it in there how do you take it out..........ive tried hitting the ...
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:26 pm   Subject: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
Ok getting ready to add fire shock ice and disintegrate.
qwert
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 5:38 pm   Subject: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
All right,
Just added:
Soultrap summons(casts soultrap and summons a skeleton to aid you at the same time),
qwert
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 5:04 pm   Subject: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
Ok ive added so far:

Paralyzing(duration 10)
Paralyzing Poison(duration 10,pois dmg 5)
Soutrap

Anyone Else got any suggestions?
qwert

by the way these have been implemented to arrows,bolts ...
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 5:02 pm   Subject: Im thinking bout doing a mod for magical arrows but need to
Hey Emerald viper your threads helped me out a lot,heres what i had to do:
First make your item,unblock npc,drag the item over to npc and add the amount,now i wanted the ammo to respawn so i entered ...
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 5:26 am   Subject: Taking requests for my Magical Missile Ammo Mod.
Hello All,
Im talking request for magical missile ammo that will be sold in Balmora at The Razor Hole by Thorek and they will respawn.
What im planning on doing is taking the requests and applyin ...
  Topic: Tutorial: make a new object and add it to the world
qwert_44643

Replies: 18
Views: 1391

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:11 am   Subject: Tutorial: make a new object and add it to the world
Hello All,
Im trying to make some new magical arrows by the"copy" method and i can do that but here's the trick part i want to add them to a npc merchant,can any one tell me how to do this:
Ok I to ...
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:05 am   Subject: Im thinking bout doing a mod for magical arrows but need to
Ok I took a normal silver bolt copied it,renamed it and added para to it,saved it.
In the weapons tab i right click on it and hit info now im pretty sure this is where you got put who sells it,but ...
qwert_44643

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:19 pm   Subject: Im thinking bout doing a mod for magical arrows but need to
Hello All,
I need to know how to add an new item to an already existing merchant.I want to take some requests for magical arrows and add them to a merchant but have no idea how to do this,i can alt ...
  Topic: Enchanting Arrows,Bolts,and any other missile weapons.
qwert_44643

Replies: 1
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:45 am   Subject: Enchanting Arrows,Bolts,and any other missile weapons.
Hello All,
I've read the manual and know how to enchant items through a merchant but i can never use arrows,bolts or any other missile weapons so im beginning to wonder is this even possible,if so w ...
  Topic: A question on enchanting bows and arrows.
qwert_44643

Replies: 0
Views: 76

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 3:04 am   Subject: A question on enchanting bows and arrows.
Hello All,
Ok how do i enchant a bow to have a paralyzing effect with the strikes option or do i have to put it into arrows and if thats the case what arrow types?
I got the spell paralyze.
qwert

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next