Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Will the AI be as good or even better?
evilCKP

Replies: 21
Views: 628

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:01 pm   Subject: Will the AI be as good or even better?
yeah, it still happens...must be some suicidal tendencies...
On the other side an orc-elite who jumped down off an cliff behind me and came after me screaming and weiling his axe gave me the shock of ...
  Topic: Help needed by finding a Weed Dealer in Docks ;)
evilCKP

Replies: 25
Views: 1125

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:45 am   Subject: Help needed by finding a Weed Dealer in Docks ;)
BIG SPOILER

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In order to join the thieves guild you must be trustworthy to the thieves. For that you must play evil, per example you're not allowed to tell t ...
  Topic: For thoes who have the full version........
evilCKP

Replies: 30
Views: 1778

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:10 am   Subject: For thoes who have the full version........
Palas don't really advance at magic. They are rewarded with runes for quests they solve.
Pala magic is quite strong with healing and killing undead. In combination with best armor in the game makes t ...
  Topic: How many cd's is gothic 2
evilCKP

Replies: 3
Views: 274

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:02 am   Subject: How many cd's is gothic 2
It's roughly 3 times as big as GI(In terms of size of the world). Makes it easy to get lost in the wild, especially at night...I can tell you. Ended already lots of times in the stomach of shadow walk ...
  Topic: really hope Gothic 2 is 'more of the same'
evilCKP

Replies: 7
Views: 499

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:54 am   Subject: really hope Gothic 2 is 'more of the same'
It is as great as ever, only the story line is not as good as in G I(imho). But with a world 3 times as big as in G I, improved AI, around 150 different weapons, very nice spell effects and more respo ...
  Topic: Will the AI be as good or even better?
evilCKP

Replies: 21
Views: 628

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:39 am   Subject: Will the AI be as good or even better?
What I feel has really improved is that people and monsters don't fall of walls and the like so easily. It made it very difficult to keep Mud alive in G I. I know people who tried to keep him alive tr ...
  Topic: Will gothic 2 be rated M????
evilCKP

Replies: 18
Views: 702

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:27 am   Subject: Will gothic 2 be rated M????
Gothic was censored in the US because of the bikini chick???
I wonder what they're going to do with the video when you spend a night in the whore house.
I was quite astonished when I first saw it.. ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 System Requirement
evilCKP

Replies: 16
Views: 707

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:14 am   Subject: Gothic 2 System Requirement
You can bet you can!
The main issue is to have 512 MB RAM, 64MB Graphic card RAM doesn't hurt either.
I play Gothic II on my laptop (256 MB RAM, 32 MB video RAM) and the harddisk swapping is a pain ...
  Topic: Which faction will you choose?
evilCKP

Replies: 110
Views: 3645

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:57 am   Subject: Which faction will you choose?
I like the fire mages of Innos. Although they're so paladin-like in terms of attitude(yuck) you can still wreak havoc with armies of skeletal minions and the like. The robes look awesome but are weak ...
  Topic: Is There Swampweed In Gothic 2?
evilCKP

Replies: 4
Views: 320

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:36 am   Subject: Is There Swampweed In Gothic 2?
With some skills in alchemy you can even mix your own blends of wheed! You'll have to try by yourself and mix all the different ingredients available, but it's worth the time and the outcome is very f ...

Page 1 of 1