FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 104 matches
  Topic: Ring of Invincibility
Ricky

Replies: 6
Views: 232

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:42 pm   Subject: Ring of Invincibility
I'm pretty sure the best ring is the +10! As far as I know it is, besides I've not been able to find any better.
  Topic: Ore and billets for Gothic 2?!?
Ricky

Replies: 1
Views: 90

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:20 pm   Subject: Ore and billets for Gothic 2?!?
I like to fool around sometimes, but that requires good equipment for everybody and some cheats. If anyone knows the cheats for ore nuggets or steel billets then please let me know.
  Topic: Why ???
Ricky

Replies: 20
Views: 370

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:31 am   Subject: Why ???
Yeah, just a short message from Saturas that he wanna leave the valley and have a closer look on the ongoing of the outside world or something alike ...
  Topic: Beat Kirgo & Instant kill with fireball !
Ricky

Replies: 12
Views: 190

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:28 am   Subject: Beat Kirgo & Instant kill with fireball !
Haha ... So you find the poster rather unfriendly ehh? I won't get angry over such a small thing. I just find it rather unusual that only my game has this bug, but i'm not saying that it is not true w ...
  Topic: Question for those of you who finished the game as a ranger
Ricky

Replies: 11
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:24 am   Subject: Question for those of you who finished the game as a ranger
Really? Kinda nice ehh ... Well, then I better recommend 1-handers since they require less experience point
  Topic: Jammed Winch
Ricky

Replies: 37
Views: 1066

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:22 am   Subject: Jammed Winch
Because that in Gothic 1 you have to press CTRL + the forward button to turn the winch, and if you not do so the winch might jam! You could try to go to the mine find the 3 Templers and then get permi ...
Ricky

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:17 am   Subject: Beat Kirgo & Instant kill with fireball !
And if you find this getting boring then do that. I'm just capable of beating Kirgo in the arena when he's unarmed. That is my experience and you can believe it or not for all I care.
Ricky

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:13 am   Subject: Beat Kirgo & Instant kill with fireball !
You don't have to kill Gomez when he bugdrops the weapon! With no weapon he cannot kill you and he won't pick up hes sword either. He will simply drop the sword on the floor, knock you down and go bac ...
  Topic: Jammed Winch
Ricky

Replies: 37
Views: 1066

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:09 am   Subject: Jammed Winch
No no no no ... That's not the point here guys! The point is that you CAN open the gate with only 2 Templers BUT the problem is that some winches jams if you grab them without turning them, so just a ...
Ricky

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:02 am   Subject: Beat Kirgo & Instant kill with fireball !
You know Scatty in the Old Camp! to impress him so he votes for you takes that you can beat Kirgo and at least TRIES to beat Kharim. To do this you don't have to attack them before in the arena which ...
  Topic: Kill off Orc Town without a single blow!
Ricky

Replies: 13
Views: 658

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:57 pm   Subject: Kill off Orc Town without a single blow!
I know a much funnier way to do this ... But it requires ALOT of skill to do so, or you can only do it very late in the game! You can choose to do this before your kicked from the Old Camp or after. I ...
Ricky

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:45 pm   Subject: Beat Kirgo & Instant kill with fireball !
I'm not talking about Kharim! I never beaten Kharim, but some may think that even Kirgo is strong. If Kharim should bite the dust he should bugdrop hes weapon. I once tried that with Gomez and *wush* ...
  Topic: Question for those of you who finished the game as a ranger
Ricky

Replies: 11
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:40 pm   Subject: Question for those of you who finished the game as a ranger
Don't tell that any of you ever figured out that crawlers are damn much resistant to arrows and bolts!? If ya gonna be a ranger then I got a few hints, the damage of the (x)bow is not the only thing t ...
  Topic: Any way to master two-handed without touching ne-handed???
Ricky

Replies: 4
Views: 206

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:27 pm   Subject: Any way to master two-handed without touching ne-handed???
You could also concentrate on strength only and then become so strong you don't even need a weapon before chapter 4
  Topic: I'm stuck in Sleeper/orc temple. Need suggestions !
Ricky

Replies: 2
Views: 236

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:21 pm   Subject: I'm stuck in Sleeper/orc temple. Need suggestions !
Nice answer Gorath If you've a strange sword as Gorath mentioned then go to Xardas, He'll guide you further besides you'll also get both better armor and a much better weapon than the Trollfist axe ...

Page 1 of 7 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next