FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Enchanting & constant effects
GeminiDragon

Replies: 1
Views: 217

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:13 pm   Subject: Enchanting & constant effects
Just a question I couldn't seem to answer by reading other posts,

I have an amulet that I enchanted for restore fatigue and every now & then, after using it like 100 times, my enchant skill inc ...
  Topic: Enchant Item question...
GeminiDragon

Replies: 8
Views: 563

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:04 pm   Subject: RE: Trapping BoneWalkers
Umm, beg your pardon Wabbit but BoneWalkers do have souls, you need a common soulgem to trap them. I just trapped like 3 over the weekend at a Shrine near the island with all the Farmhouses.

I have ...
  Topic: Best Video Card for playing Morrowind?
GeminiDragon

Replies: 15
Views: 546

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:12 pm   Subject: RE: Video Card
Hi all,
Thanks for the feedback!

Right now I'm okay with the MX420, Hey it could be worse right?

Any thoughts on the ATI Radeon 9600 Pro, 9700 Pro Series??

Specs look like they rock, an ...
  Topic: Best Video Card for playing Morrowind?
GeminiDragon

Replies: 15
Views: 546

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:51 pm   Subject: Best Video Card for playing Morrowind?
I recently upgraded my video drivers, and I was real impressed with the color and detail, I did see an improvement. But all in all I do need one of the newer video cards. I've got a dell, and it came ...
  Topic: Playable Characters- quote from Destination Morrowind
GeminiDragon

Replies: 2
Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:57 pm   Subject: Imperial
Ahh, okay. I just didn't think it sounded familiar when I was reading it.

Thanks for the info.

GeminiDragon
  Topic: Errors with Morrowind Construction Set, HELP!!
GeminiDragon

Views: 90

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:55 pm   Subject: corrrection--> esm file
Now I don't mean double clicking in windows explorer, I'll try to explain what I did and not lose you.

Shortcut on desktop to TESCS, double clicked and program opens--> STOP --< this is where ...
  Topic: Playable Characters- quote from Destination Morrowind
GeminiDragon

Replies: 2
Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:51 pm   Subject: Playable Characters- quote from Destination Morrowind
I was doing some reading on Destination Morrowind and the Q&A has this to say " Section 8: Races and Classes
8.1 What races are playable out-of-box in Morrowind?
The races playable out-of-box (i ...
GeminiDragon

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:24 pm   Subject: Error was on my part, not the data file
O how I do feel like a complete dumba$$

I figured it out all by accident, double click the esm file and it loads properly. I want to thank all who did reply with helpful info and apologize for bein ...
GeminiDragon

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:49 pm   Subject: Re
How did you open it? By clicking or from the open command in the construction set? If 1, than try 2. Did you load any plugins with it? If yes, try to remove them. Do you hear walking sounds in game? I ...
GeminiDragon

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 pm   Subject: Errors with Morrowind Construction Set, HELP!!
I bought TES III:Morrowind last weekend and have only played it twice, so far I'm having a great time. Although I'm in a bit of a jam with the Construction Set, here's what's happening:

Tried to op ...

Page 1 of 1