FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 42 matches
  Topic: Gorasul New Patches
Stefan Hoffmann

Replies: 6
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 2:55 pm   Subject: Gorasul New Patches
Hehe, Rendelius is sometimes really fast. He was faster than the official announcement.

So plz try this direct link:

http://www.silverstyle.de/files_global/gorasul_v104e.exe

_______ ...
  Topic: Gorasul Reviews in print magazines
Stefan Hoffmann

Replies: 12
Views: 648

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 1:11 pm   Subject: Gorasul Reviews in print magazines
@Anonymous :

Yes, you're right, 2 is really the easiest to implement (and for many reasons the best solution). We increased the drop rate of these potions appreciably, also the regeneration ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2001 1:46 pm   Subject: Gorasul Reviews in print magazines
Hello all!

@Bad Sector:
We still disagree with that calls for a rest option in the game, but we discuss another solution for this (in fact, more potions have nearly the same effect than resting). ...
  Topic: Gorasul demo
Stefan Hoffmann

Replies: 78
Views: 2192

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 9:47 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
@Michael C: Well, you definetely can be sure that criticism is valuable for any game developer. It's not so easy (or, to be honest: impossible) to create a game that anyone likes, but any developer wi ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:45 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hello Draszmar!

Ok ok, I give up, compare BG and Gorasul as long as you wish, I can't prevent you from that anyway. For me, the self-contained elements of the roleplay system and the story ...
  Topic: Dark Age of Camelot in October
Stefan Hoffmann

Replies: 1
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2001 9:32 pm   Subject: Dark Age of Camelot in October
Yes, me.

I had a look in the beta already and found the game interesting and it has some nice ideas. Graphics are not that hot, but who cares?

Stefan
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 8:54 pm   Subject: Gorasul Reviews in print magazines
Hello Rendelius!

Yes, I know both reviews. About the GameStar review I can say that it is okay for me. Maybe the rating could be higher, particularly when you compare it to the (positive) review it ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 8:17 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hi all!

@Garrett: It's okay, I keep that in mind. In fact: I NEED to keep that in mind.

@Draszmar: PLAGIARISM? YOU TALKING ABOUT PLAGIARISM??? (... "no offense" whispers Garrett. Ah I se ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 9:50 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hello Draszmar!

About language: Yup, a "brontal krasse" exaggeration. But ok, if you don't like the dialogues you don't like the dialogues.
(non-german speaking readers: Sorry, "brontal kr ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 8:11 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
@Stiletto:
Hm, I'm not quiet sure if I understood you right. The decisions for the english releases are made, the demo will be issued not much earlier then the release.

@Draszmar:
Ooops, too bad ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 8:10 am   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hello again!

(Stefan chokes the sentient sword.)

"'Goldmaster'? Did anyone say 'Goldmaster'?"

Hm, ok, to be honest: Yes, the German version of Gorasul is done now. And no, we still found no n ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:03 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hello Stiletto!

Of course they speak english. But not to the public at the moment, they are a bit shy.

Ok, seriously: Since we got goldmaster status for the German version, we're focussi ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 12:51 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hello Maggot!

No, the sentient sword isn't unique to the "Schwertrichter". This is a limitation of the demo because the character animation occupies too much space.

In the final game yo ...
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 6:33 pm   Subject: Gorasul demo
Hello vesselle!

Thanks for making this clear.

In the meantime, JoWooD also offers both demos at http://www.jowood.de (German site).

Stefan Hoffmann
Stefan Hoffmann

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 7:06 am   Subject: Gorasul demo

When the game is released, will Silverstyle offer any kind of free downloadable bonus packs for the game. Like extra quests, new weapons, npc and/or other stuff?

Well, the answer is quiet simpl ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next