FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 85 matches
  Topic: Mods you use and would suggest to others
Imago Storm

Replies: 25
Views: 1380

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:31 am   Subject: Mods you use and would suggest to others
http://www.tescreens.be/oblivionmodwiki/index.php/Playable_Dremora

This is what I'm currently playing with - Kikai's playable Dremora mod. It didn't cause any problems so far; the only problem I th ...
  Topic: just wondering
Imago Storm

Replies: 13
Views: 345

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:03 pm   Subject: just wondering
You might just as well roll in the hay with the surviving Knights of the Thorn .
Ah, those little (side-) questish allegiances.
  Topic: What is your favorite race?
Imago Storm

Replies: 9
Views: 396

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:18 am   Subject: What is your favorite race?
From a purely visual perspective I preferred the Khajiit in their Ohmes-raht form (i.e., up to and including Daggerfall). The cat headed folks they used from 'Redguard' on were a major turn-off for me ...
  Topic: Best Oblivion Moment so Far?
Imago Storm

Replies: 26
Views: 1817

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:06 am   Subject: Best Oblivion Moment so Far?
In the first dungeon, I happened to steal the pants of one of the Emperor's bodyguards. By accident. No, he didn't notice.
  Topic: Decided what class/multiclass you want to be?
Imago Storm

Replies: 15
Views: 841

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:46 pm   Subject: Decided what class/multiclass you want to be?
Orcs and Imperials weren't playable 'races' in Arena and Daggerfall if I recall correctly. The others were.

In Oblivion, I'll probably play the type of TIFCLAKS* multi-class mongrel all my other E ...
  Topic: Oblivion review/info at TES Source
Imago Storm

Replies: 5
Views: 324

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:41 pm   Subject: Oblivion review/info at TES Source
Ahh, thanks for the link. A nice read, but the author's comments about instant travel made me wonder about his Elder Scrolls history as well.

To answer Acleacius' unasked question: yes, Arena had ...
  Topic: The Question Game
Imago Storm

Replies: 700
Views: 13030

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:00 am   Subject: The Question Game
Because you haven't been nice enough to deserve one. So far.

Why does one need intervertebral disks?
  Topic: Tribunal quest problem...
Imago Storm

Replies: 2
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:52 am   Subject: Tribunal quest problem...
It can be a bit tricky to get at the ladder because of the statue above (and around), but actually there's no trick involved. Just click the ladder and climb down.
If it doesn't work, try again from ...
Imago Storm

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:45 pm   Subject: The Question Game
Well, I did pay my electricity bill.

What's the evolutionary sense of dragonfire?
Imago Storm

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:44 pm   Subject: The Question Game
Because it's a bit too cold to attend the World Sailing Games right now.

Why are your ears so big?
  Topic: What do you think about instantanious transport?
Imago Storm

Replies: 15
Views: 458

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:41 pm   Subject: What do you think about instantanious transport?
...or go on a short trip to Malta .

No, really, fast travel worked like a charm in the older Elder Scroll games, I'm glad it'll be back.
Imago Storm

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:54 pm   Subject: The Question Game
Because he thinks he's a great schemer - but being a mere human, he must fail miserably.

Why do these Emoticons in the 'Post a reply' window laugh at me?
  Topic: What Video Game Character Are You?
Imago Storm

Replies: 29
Views: 592

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:18 pm   Subject: What Video Game Character Are You?
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/vg_sonic.jpg
I'm NOT cute! But I'm a fast eater, right about that .
If this was about who we wanted to be... well...
  Topic: Couple of new vids
Imago Storm

Replies: 9
Views: 616

Post image iconForum: Oblivion - General   Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:20 am   Subject: Couple of new vids
I find it quite astonishing how the vids summon the atmosphere and looks of Thief III, especially the inn and the lock sequence. And I don't mind if towns don't look like the towns in Arena at all, a ...
  Topic: This or That
Imago Storm

Replies: 1533
Views: 16234

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:04 am   Subject: This or That
Living Torch... Captain America wore the least tasteful spandex costume ever.

Snowstorm or sandstorm?

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next