FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 28 matches
  Topic: How do I beat Shadow Warriors?
mariuss

Replies: 16
Views: 446

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:08 pm   Subject: How do I beat Shadow Warriors?
I'm able to lure just 1 Shadow Warrior on a one on one fight. They still kick my butt as I can't predict there single or double attacks well enough to parry 90% of their attacks which only take about ...
  Topic: Can't beat anyone in the Castle?!
mariuss

Replies: 1
Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:35 am   Subject: Can't beat anyone in the Castle?!
My paladin is in Ch 5 and can't beat anyone in the Castle because all the other paladins are giving the "fatality" to the poor bastard. The same thing is happening in the upper quarter of Kor ...
  Topic: Akil and farmhands are dead.
mariuss

Replies: 7
Views: 227

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:31 am   Subject: Akil and farmhands are dead.
What Chapter?
  Topic: Your records when you beat Gothic 2....
mariuss

Replies: 20
Views: 474

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:16 pm   Subject: Your records when you beat Gothic 2....
My paly in Chapter IV is level 32 with 202 Stregth and 2H: 100%
Think that's all!
  Topic: Gothic I or Gothic II ? which should i play first???
mariuss

Replies: 10
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:44 pm   Subject: Gothic I or Gothic II ? which should i play first???
You MUST play Gothic I first, not to mention that you will have the feeling of a SINGLE game if you start Gothic II immidetiately after you've finished the first one (you lucky one!!!)
  Topic: What Level till Old World..
mariuss

Replies: 19
Views: 306

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:47 am   Subject: What Level till Old World..
It's important to get stronger early in the game. After ch 4/5 you can get +200 strength and can kill everything with a few swings.
  Topic: Fishes are delicious
mariuss

Replies: 6
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:27 am   Subject: Re: Fishes are delicious
ALRIGHT !! I've gone in the water and swam so many times and I see all these yummy looking fish that would probably taste good with some swampweed...is there anyway to kill thme ? cuz this is ...
  Topic: where did cor angar go?
mariuss

Replies: 13
Views: 214

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:17 am   Subject: where did cor angar go?
After he gave me the quest, I found him on a cliff near the circle of stones where was the amulet. I talked to him before giving him the amulet and persuaded him to go with me into the tomb to search ...
  Topic: stupidist mistake one can make when choosing shipmates?
mariuss

Replies: 23
Views: 873

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:28 am   Subject: stupidist mistake one can make when choosing shipmates?
no no no... You Only NEED 5, You CAN take 10...
and if you use the correct order, you can take 12...

What's the order for 12?
  Topic: 10 prayers to Innos
mariuss

Views: 826

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:57 am   Subject: 10 prayers to Innos
Whats the point? One hit kills of course.
There is nothing left to kill once you get to the island (well, few skeletons and about 10 orcs). THe question is still valid. What's the point? To end up w ...
  Topic: Biggest Spoiler in Gothic 2 - Unlimited Experience!
mariuss

Replies: 41
Views: 1595

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:52 am   Subject: Biggest Spoiler in Gothic 2 - Unlimited Experience!
Best gaining extra xp and gp:
1. Merc can sell Shadowbeast horns to Buster for 200xp and 350 gold
for every horn you deliver. Not bad at all. There is also a quite obvious exploit here, in that yo ...
  Topic: Can you perform Quests for everyone before choosing Guild?
mariuss

Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:02 am   Subject: Can you perform Quests for everyone before choosing Guild?
If you choose the paly/mage path do before the merc quests, like "respect" or anything similar. Being guildless, you can beat up everybody in Onar's farm; very funny (except Sylvio and Lee). And explo ...
  Topic: 10 prayers to Innos
mariuss

Views: 826

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:48 am   Subject: 10 prayers to Innos
So what are you going to do with all that strength? There's hardly any lightly
clad wimen around to impress, and in chapter 6 there's not much else to do that you couldn't already do ok with the 90 s ...
  Topic: black pearl
mariuss

Views: 256

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:23 pm   Subject: black pearl
You can sneak in Lutero's house and give him a good beat (don't forget to bring with you an oblivion spell). After that I took whatever he had. He has a black pearl (Ch 3). Bad kid!!!
  Topic: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
mariuss

Replies: 22
Views: 532

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:17 pm   Subject: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
You could not possibly do this at 6th level without cheating. I tried the same thing using the "GUARDIAN" cheat, and a Speed potion, and while the orcs are slow and clumsy, one hit would take you down ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next