FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: General Lee
Nameles BQQN

Replies: 46
Views: 2233

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 pm   Subject: General Lee
ellow yall

hang on here it comes,

there isnt a certainty in anything. even if you do something for the second time it will be different and there isnt a straight rule for anything.

lee hates ...
  Topic: Fire demons and chests
Nameles BQQN

Replies: 7
Views: 208

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:59 pm   Subject: Fire demons and chests
you CAN in the addon i'm a smit 2 and you can learn to make al sorts of swords also ruby blades...and sell them hiiiiigh

i went on vacation to austria/germany and bought the limited edition of goth ...
  Topic: what to do with the lp at this lvl
Nameles BQQN

Replies: 9
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:25 am   Subject: what to do with the lp at this lvl
hmm i really should have saved my sorrels and dragonroots i ate them all the moment i found them i wanted a real mercanery dragonhunter i didnt like the idea that my hunter had a sidejob as a alchemis ...
Nameles BQQN

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:48 pm   Subject: what to do with the lp at this lvl
hey sem

thnx for the tip with the ring i knew that it lowers yor strenght -20 but didnt know that you can use it to get higher max strenght

but umh neocodex...
why would i want to ...
Nameles BQQN

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:03 pm   Subject: what to do with the lp at this lvl
thnx but i dont play notr.....

euh when i get my 2h skill to 100 will i get a higher hit ratio or something or critical hits? i once knew this stuff but i didnt play for a long time and forgot that ...
Nameles BQQN

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 pm   Subject: what to do with the lp at this lvl
i'm a lvl 32 dragonhunter and have the master 2h skill and the master crosbow skill 85 strenght and about 79 dex i already have 20 spare lp's

plz tell me what is the best way to spend them...shoul ...
  Topic: Notr Question
Nameles BQQN

Replies: 1
Views: 80

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:13 pm   Subject: Notr Question
the beginning is changed with a different area and monsters and stuff and for the rest of the game there's a changed storyline and there are a lot of balance fixes like harder enemies and less money f ...
  Topic: Can't produce weed.
Nameles BQQN

Replies: 6
Views: 184

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:57 pm   Subject: Can't produce weed.
it is not ''in the game'' to be a dealer (only errand-boy-job in the new camp)
so i dont think you can make your own weed with a weedmasher or an alchemistbench,

the weedmashers are similar to th ...
  Topic: Spending learning points wisely
Nameles BQQN

Replies: 11
Views: 726

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:27 pm   Subject: thanx
thnx for al this information i followed this forum for quite a while and never registerd untill now

i just wanted to share that the firts time i played g2 i joined the city guards to become a ...

Page 1 of 1