FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 18 matches
  Topic: Hlaalu quest : cant find Idarys Manor
Arangar

Replies: 1
Views: 44

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:37 am   Subject: Hlaalu quest : cant find Idarys Manor
nm found it (with help from and other forum
  Topic: Where can i find Pemenie?
Arangar

Replies: 3
Views: 67

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:35 am   Subject: Where can i find Pemenie?
are you sure pemenie is the right place?? never heard of that one.

grtz Arangar
  Topic: first vivec hlaalu quest - treasury report
Arangar

Replies: 2
Views: 56

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:30 am   Subject: first vivec hlaalu quest - treasury report
If it is a quest for curio you should bring it to him and not someone else.

grtz Arangar
  Topic: A different way of assasination
Arangar

Replies: 6
Views: 236

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:55 am   Subject: A different way of assasination
Wauw that would have been a great idea.!!!
Maybe it is easy to patch, to let you plant on ppl, sound like a lifelike option and not like a cheat.

great idea

grtz Arangar
  Topic: Hlaalu quest : cant find Idarys Manor
Arangar

Views: 44

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 9:07 pm   Subject: Hlaalu quest : cant find Idarys Manor
A quest for the house of Hlaalu is to find Idarys Manor between Ald ruhn and Maar Gan. And then assasinate the guy of the Redoran house who lives there.
But I walked from Maar Gan to Ald ruhn and bac ...
  Topic: best items and where
Arangar

Replies: 7
Views: 438

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 9:30 am   Subject: best items and where
Where did you find the magic resist spell? I just cant find any, have absorb and reflect. But no resist.

grtz Arangar
  Topic: Molag Bar wont talk to me?
Arangar

Replies: 0
Views: 30

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:31 pm   Subject: Molag Bar wont talk to me?
Hi all,

I saw in several threats that ppl got quests from talking statues. so i decided to watch out for statues that had a name. I found Molag Bar his name pops up but when I "use" him nothing hap ...
  Topic: Ilunibi shrine - possible summoning?
Arangar

Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:46 am   Subject: Ilunibi shrine - possible summoning?
I have found several shrines with the bells and the 6th house hammer, so far I have found no use for them, maybe later on, dunno.

grtz arangar
  Topic: translation
Arangar

Views: 67

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:20 am   Subject: translation
The ones in part dwarven?? That may need to be translate in the course of the main quest?

There is as far as I know only one dwarf left he is in the corprusarium but the first one i brought him was ...
  Topic: Need help with "communication" in Ushilaku Camp (S
Arangar

Views: 61

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 19, 2002 2:10 pm   Subject: Need help with "communication" in Ushilaku Camp (S
Ask about the nevarine prophecies, I think first outside and then they tell you to talk to the chiefs champion(word doesnt look right but dont know how it is spelled right;)) The champion will clear t ...
  Topic: Whers is the Bow IN the BUrial Grounds HELP!?
Arangar

Replies: 10
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 19, 2002 1:56 pm   Subject: Whers is the Bow IN the BUrial Grounds HELP!?
From the camp just walk to the sea and follow the shore just a little east really very little east there is a little rockformation that looks like something, dunno what but like something, at first I ...
  Topic: cure personality/hit desease from cliff racer.
Arangar

Views: 75

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:34 am   Subject: cure personality/hit desease from cliff racer.
Stupid stupid, I forgot about the temples.
Thanks M8

grtz Arangar
  Topic: cure personality/hit desease from cliff racer.
Arangar

Views: 75

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 12:00 am   Subject: cure personality/hit desease from cliff racer.
Probably pretty ignorant but I tried all kinds of potions and have no idea how to cure this.
Killed plenty of cliff racers but this is the firsst time i caught a sickness, the only damage I see is on ...
  Topic: Debt Money?!?!?!?!?! (Fighter Guild)
Arangar

Views: 147

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 10:42 am   Subject: Debt Money?!?!?!?!?! (Fighter Guild)
I paid the debt myself, someone from the fightersguild in Ald ruhn (or something) suggested i do that.

grtz Arangar
  Topic: I need help with a quest in vivec
Arangar

Views: 138

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 11:23 am   Subject: I need help with a quest in vivec
Hmm I think I found the woman with the dagger but she is dead and in the water. Any tips on how to solve the case now she is dead?

And by the way I am a level8 and cant kill the golden armor guy i ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next