Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 30 matches
  Topic: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
Sannive

Replies: 20
Views: 443

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:30 pm   Subject: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
exactly my point... nice to see that I'm not the only one to think so...
  Topic: 4th Dragon cpt 4
Sannive

Replies: 4
Views: 98

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:28 pm   Subject: 4th Dragon cpt 4
Stand with the castle in your back, face the border to the orcs.. the pallisade. Cross the river, follow the pallisade to the right untill you reach the waterfall. Follow a little trail to the right u ...
  Topic: Hosh Pak - I killed him - too soon?
Sannive

Replies: 6
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:38 pm   Subject: Hosh Pak - I killed him - too soon?
Is it ever wrong to kill orcs?
Sannive

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:36 pm   Subject: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
I did...
  Topic: Stuck in Idorath! Help!
Sannive

Replies: 13
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:31 pm   Subject: Stuck in Idorath! Help!
The chasm. There are two towers on the other side of the chasm, take out your bow or crossbow, and aim at the windows, see, now it aims on "switch". Shoot both of them and there'll be a nice little br ...
Sannive

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:45 pm   Subject: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
when I play games, I have a compleatly diffefent point of view on what is fun to do. I like to do as much as possible to see how much experience I can get...
  Topic: Thieves Guild - CPT 1
Sannive

Replies: 1
Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:43 pm   Subject: Thieves Guild - CPT 1
You have to infiltrate the thievesguild! To do so, you have to complete a few quests to their favor. Start talking to the tavernkeeper in the harbor district about "special work" and you'll get in con ...
  Topic: I can't sneak!
Sannive

Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:37 pm   Subject: I can't sneak!
Sounds weird! are you sure you didn't load a game before learning it and then saved? I would tear my hair out if I were you, xp is worth its weight in gold
  Topic: Mage that hard?(Spoil me please !!)
Sannive

Replies: 9
Views: 403

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:30 pm   Subject: Mage that hard?(Spoil me please !!)
I loved being a mage! I found it much more simple than my current game as a dragonhunter, but everything is worht trying.
the spell Fire rain is great... as long as you don't have any friends around ...
  Topic: about Marvin again
Sannive

Replies: 2
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:26 pm   Subject: about Marvin again
i see... fun though to be immortal... My first game was finnished without cheats, now I cheat wildly... my experience is rediculous..
  Topic: Few questions about chapter 4
Sannive

Views: 102

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:48 pm   Subject: Few questions about chapter 4
You are missing the stonedragon, there is a nother thread called Stonedragon, and you'll find a guid there. Crawlerplates cannot be found, you have to learn how to take crawlerplates, then find 20 min ...
  Topic: The Stone Dragon
Sannive

Views: 123

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:45 pm   Subject: The Stone Dragon
To find dragon AND the ones to teach you things:
Follow the barricade (to the right if you have the castle behind you) untill you reach the river. Go right, follow a small trail up along the mountain ...
  Topic: about Marvin again
Sannive

Replies: 2
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:28 am   Subject: about Marvin again
Who is this Marvin anyway?
  Topic: Worst Game Ever
Sannive

Replies: 66
Views: 5523

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:21 am   Subject: Worst Game Ever
I think it could have something to do with patience... When I feel like planning, thinking and to well played fights, I go to my Wizard8. If I feel like just killing something very violently after a b ...
  Topic: Marvin mood??
Sannive

Replies: 5
Views: 243

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:42 am   Subject: Marvin mood??
finished a previous game, and have now started a new one, just to play... I LOVE BEEING A GOD!!!!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next