Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 33 matches
  Topic: Marksman Trainers.... Where are they??
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 2
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 12:14 pm   Subject: Marksman Trainers.... Where are they??
I know of one Marksman trainer off the top of my head: Spoiler Alert because he is involved in the third fighters guild quest!!!!!
=
=
=
=
=
==SPOILER ALERT ==

On the quest the figh ...
  Topic: Why would we choose Light Armor skill over Heavy??
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 22
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:28 pm   Subject: Why would we choose Light Armor skill over Heavy??
The armorer in Balmara has a few pieces of 'Dreugh' medium armor that seem pretty great but are quite pricey. I'm sure that there's something around for everyone. I think you're misconceptualizing m ...
  Topic: How to tell how a battle is going?
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 39
Views: 1218

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:20 pm   Subject: How to tell how a battle is going?
The system as it stands is workable. There could be improvements, but if you learn how it works you'll do fine.

With monsters, experience is the best teacher. You get to know the different specie ...
  Topic: Sci-Fi Vibe of the game.
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 9
Views: 291

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:00 pm   Subject: Sci-Fi Vibe of the game.
I get a little of a sci-fi vibe from some parts of the game, like the first blade quest (don't want to spoil it but there are some guardians that have a arcanum like tech meets magic vibe - not that a ...
  Topic: Newbie question: Please help...
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 3
Views: 101

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:51 pm   Subject: Newbie question: Please help...
There's no combos really. There's three moves - an overhand chop that you do if you're standing still, a side to side slash that you do if you're strafing side to side, and a stabbing thrust that you ...
  Topic: My Research on Ability Multipliers at Level Up
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 4
Views: 301

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:44 pm   Subject: My Research on Ability Multipliers at Level Up
Che, looking into maximums is on the list for me as well but one step at a time, as far as i know no-one has identified where maximums occur. Is level capped? Are characteristics capped at 100? Are ...
  Topic: Why would we choose Light Armor skill over Heavy??
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 22
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:36 pm   Subject: Why would we choose Light Armor skill over Heavy??
Thats definitely an important reason Jemy. I haven't yet used a character with heavy armor. I keep gravitating towards light armor and now I'm sort of working on unarmored, or shield and a couple pi ...
  Topic: How do I, as a knight, kill a ghost?
Pesky Wabbit

Views: 404

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:31 pm   Subject: How do I, as a knight, kill a ghost?
Bound weapons definitely work, but they are good for a short time.

Silver weapons like the silver longsword you can get at least 3 places I can think of work on ghosts and magical types as well. ...
  Topic: My Research on Ability Multipliers at Level Up
Pesky Wabbit

Views: 301

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:04 am   Subject: My Research on Ability Multipliers at Level Up
I just posted this on another forum too, hope it's helpful to anyone who's been wondering about this:

"I wanted to figure out the ability multiplier system so that I could get 5-point bonuses in th ...
  Topic: Hla Oad: Those darned artifacts!!!
Pesky Wabbit

Views: 388

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:01 am   Subject: Hla Oad: Those darned artifacts!!!
I just ended up killing him and the shopkeep, then booking out the back door.

Not an elegant solution for sure, but the bounty on my head was only 40 when I got back to Balmora, and also there is l ...
  Topic: "Bound" items
Pesky Wabbit

Views: 701

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 1:56 am   Subject: "Bound" items
Yeah the bound sword/dagger/mace/bow etc can be a real lifesaver early in the game. The spells are cheap and caster reasonably well for a low level type or a fighter, but the weapons are awesome, do ...
  Topic: Morrowind is good
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 7
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 1:49 am   Subject: Morrowind is good
I was luckily off work today because I have been playing the last 26 hours straight (with short necessary breaks) I loved the game from when I started playing last week, but if anything the farther ...
  Topic: Is there a place to safely store items??
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 6
Views: 205

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 3:17 pm   Subject: Is there a place to safely store items??
Stuff will stay pretty much wherever you leave it. The original poster probably lost his stuff because of the crash.

I was keeping stuff in different chests around town, but I decided I wanted my ...
  Topic: Code Book
Pesky Wabbit

Views: 434

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:53 pm   Subject: Code Book
My character is in both guilds and I didn't want to give up either of them so I pickpocketed her for it. My stealth isn't that great (40 or so?) so I went partway up the stairway she stands by so no ...
  Topic: Nice tip for everyone (not a spoiler, but very handy)
Pesky Wabbit

Replies: 5
Views: 1058

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:49 pm   Subject: Nice tip for everyone (not a spoiler, but very handy)
=Nice=

Thanks for the tip!

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next