Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 85 matches
  Topic: What are the differences between G2 and TNotR?
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 8
Views: 881

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:09 pm   Subject: What are the differences between G2 and TNotR?
not a specific fact but...
playing as a magician is not fun anymore (sry PB but i was a bit disappointed to be honest). until chapter 5 that is.
I had to use fastpotions and even then it ...
  Topic: inserting Beliar's Claw
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 2
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:47 am   Subject: inserting Beliar's Claw
Hello, could someone give me the command for inserting Beliar's Claw before it's activated? (meaning when it is still unequippable)

also, if anyone knows the command for inserting RED-TEAR pepper p ...
  Topic: Relief for Lares (Spoilers inside)
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 5
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:41 pm   Subject: Relief for Lares (Spoilers inside)
must be a bug...i had to go alone to get the ornament because he didnt have the option to take me to some place...
Morning.LemoN

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:21 pm   Subject: Relief for Lares (Spoilers inside)
thanks i'll just try a few other quests and see what happens...!
but now that i remember i did get that new option on Lares, told him that Baltram would send someone to cover him and then nothing ...
Morning.LemoN

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:15 am   Subject: Relief for Lares (Spoilers inside)
I talked to Lares, asked him to help me with ornament, then he gave me his ring, then i talked to the appropriate merchant (cant remember his name) and he said he'd find someone to replace Lares. Then ...
  Topic: MMORPG Combat vs. Gothic 2 Combat? Please Explain...
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 6
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:25 pm   Subject: MMORPG Combat vs. Gothic 2 Combat? Please Explain...
I have to agree with cfmdobbie and you should also take into consideration that whether you like it or not MMO's turn out to be more addictive than you think..

Was a player of DaoC...qui ...
  Topic: Anyone else 'avoiding' screenshots ?
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 27
Views: 786

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm   Subject: Anyone else 'avoiding' screenshots ?
i used to try avoiding stuff, but then since its quite hard avoiding them anyway, i put together the fact that the game release has always been delayed so far, so when i finally got the game i had for ...
  Topic: Italian add-on on american Gothic 2
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 14
Views: 711

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:12 am   Subject: Italian add-on on american Gothic 2
so this is pretty much what we need for english version...

...picking up pieces of a puzzle and joining in order to play a game...
  Topic: G3 presentation and interview at GC
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 60
Views: 1919

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:07 am   Subject: G3 presentation and interview at GC
ah, i forgot:

will we finally get cloaks?
  Topic: G3 presentation and interview at GC
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 60
Views: 1919

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:54 pm   Subject: G3 presentation and interview at GC
now i heard that there will be a part in game that you would have to retake some keep or city from the orcs (if u haven't joined them that is ).

about that instance: how large is the battle ...
  Topic: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 61
Views: 4150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:10 am   Subject: Add-on English voice and text released, and box shot here.
...He thinks it will be available one way or another to other countries soon...

around when will that happen...?
  Topic: Gothic 3: Life & Death In Myrtana @ Official Site
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 3
Views: 290

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:18 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Life & Death In Myrtana @ Official Site
...new screenshots...?
  Topic: Available NOW... English Voice Addon...
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 24
Views: 2269

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:41 pm   Subject: Available NOW... English Voice Addon...
...it comes in some bundle together with Gothic 3 and maybe the other two Gothic games.

so except this case, our only hope to play an english voice addon is the french version that will possibly co ...
  Topic: You're G3 wishlist.
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 90
Views: 3836

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:32 am   Subject: You're G3 wishlist.
...I want them to remove the lock target thingy. That usually limits our hero from fighting a lot of charachters at the same time....

I agree there. and that's one point where the "free" camera wou ...
  Topic: You're G3 wishlist.
Morning.LemoN

Replies: 90
Views: 3836

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:01 am   Subject: You're G3 wishlist.
i have an idea about the camera mode, which can make action more intense. i saw from the e3 clip that camera rotation has now been implemented. this is cool. but my idea is to have 2 camera modes: 1 w ...

Page 1 of 6 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next