FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: The Seekers - Possessed Quest
exo

Replies: 13
Views: 655

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:56 am   Subject: The Seekers - Possessed Quest
Alright, I delivered all the almanacs I think, I'm waitin on Karras to study but he says I have to bring him something that was in direct contact with a seeker...

alright am I wrong but I've looted ...
  Topic: New Mage, How many Runes can you get? Should I save them?
exo

Replies: 2
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:54 am   Subject: New Mage, How many Runes can you get? Should I save them?
Alright, I just became a Fire Mage.

I know you can't increase your circle to 6 until chapter 5, here's my questions.

i) How many runes can you get?

ii) Should I save my runes for the higher l ...
  Topic: I need help in the magician of fire test...
exo

Replies: 6
Views: 252

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:47 pm   Subject: I need help in the magician of fire test...
Well, once you step out of the church after you demand the test of fire you'll meet up with him or another novice, the next time you meet is by the tavern on the trail passing by drogmirs camp.
  Topic: Which class is the hardest?
exo

Replies: 9
Views: 520

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:34 am   Subject: Which class is the hardest?
*cough* scrolls *cough*
  Topic: I need help in the magician of fire test...
exo

Replies: 6
Views: 252

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:29 am   Subject: I need help in the magician of fire test...
think he's a fellow novice...
  Topic: How can I kill the LIVING ROCK (mage golem) in the fire test
exo

Replies: 2
Views: 134

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:28 am   Subject: How can I kill the LIVING ROCK (mage golem) in the fire test
Well, if you hung around the monastery long enough, and explored a little, you'd know that the weapon needed can be found there.
  Topic: King's Sorrel
exo

Replies: 22
Views: 1232

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:47 am   Subject: King's Sorrel
Alright, well, I found out where a Kings Sorrel is "supposed" to be from one of the merchants in the market.

The stone henge stones by orberts farm up on the hill was "rumoured" to be a place where ...
  Topic: Some hints and tactics...
exo

Replies: 11
Views: 641

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:44 am   Subject: Some hints and tactics...
game needs a combat camera view ;(
  Topic: Can you become a Water Mage?
exo

Replies: 1
Views: 279

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:42 am   Subject: Can you become a Water Mage?
Is it possible to become a water mage?

Page 1 of 1