FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: Gothic RPG Victory!!!
quakedance

Replies: 7
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:54 pm   Subject: Gothic RPG Victory!!!
True, but maybe a movie about Gothic, if it's good will change that trend.
It might be a success with different elements than the game which could give more ideas for Gothic 2 and hopefully 3 ...
  Topic: Gothic RPG Victory!!!
quakedance

Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:28 pm   Subject: Gothic RPG Victory!!!
Well people, I think we all agree that Gothic sets a new standard for the RPG gaming world because of it's original theme, character depth and unprecidented AI.
Do you think Gothic 2 will live up to ...
  Topic: Pics of the moment :)
quakedance

Replies: 2
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 2:05 pm   Subject: Pics of the moment :)
Don't you think the pics of the moment on the top right hand corner of this site are cool?

The designers of this board did a brilliant job. All it needs is some naked models and we're set. ...
  Topic: New Gothic Website!
quakedance

Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:58 pm   Subject: New Gothic Website!
Excellent site Ariakas

Very stylish, yet simple in design and features

Well done

Topic: OMG crash crash crash - Ideas?
quakedance

Replies: 11
Views: 402

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:49 pm   Subject: OMG crash crash crash - Ideas?
If you haven't already got the 23.11 XP drivers you can get em here:

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=windows2000

BTW, did it ever run good without crashing?
Try also fiddling with the sound ...
  Topic: Those with Geforce 3
quakedance

Replies: 27
Views: 1338

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 1:32 pm   Subject: Those with Geforce 3
The game runs great on my system:

P4 1.8Ghz
256 RDRAM
40GB 7200rpm
SBLive
64MB Geforce with 23.11 det drivers

Seems as though everyone here are having either graphic probs with old drivers o ...
  Topic: Everything is black
quakedance

Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:14 am   Subject: Everything is black
I think you can get the v5 drivers from here:
http://www.aesoftware.com/voodoo5.htm

I don't have a v5 myself, but I used to have a v3.

anyway,

Hope it helps

Topic: The game runs fine, but all I see is gray
quakedance

Replies: 10
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 10:41 am   Subject: The game runs fine, but all I see is gray
Glad I could help

Enjoy your gaming

Quakedance.
  Topic: Gothic and Windows XP
quakedance

Views: 291

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:18 am   Subject: Gothic and Windows XP
XP and Gothic = stable, fast and crash free gameplay
  Topic: Everything is black
quakedance

Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:12 am   Subject: Everything is black
Make sure you have the latest whql voodoo 5 drivers. BTW, what OS are you running?
You can get the patch from here:
http://www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_temp.asp?patch=gothic

Hope this helps :smil ...
  Topic: The game runs fine, but all I see is gray
quakedance

Replies: 10
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:48 am   Subject: The game runs fine, but all I see is gray
Try Right clicking on your desktop. Then go to properties. Click on the settings tab, then advanced and then adapter. Click on properties and then the driver tab.

Look at the driver version an ...

Page 1 of 1