FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 23 matches
  Topic: Strategy for Gothic2.
Galamoth

Replies: 12
Views: 653

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:03 pm   Subject: Re: Yes...Runestone
Uhhh, getting to the halls of Irdorath takes place around chapter 6, and you're gonna need a hell of a boat to get there *hint hint*
  Topic: Strategy for Gothic2.
Galamoth

Replies: 12
Views: 653

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:26 am   Subject: Re: Strategy for Gothic2.
There are simpler solutions to orcs than this my friend

When orcs see you, they always run up towards you and do a running attack. Simply sidestep their attack and slash them while they recover. ...
  Topic: The long-waited GOTHIC MOD -Diccuric- has just been relased!
Galamoth

Replies: 94
Views: 4501

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:19 am   Subject: The long-waited GOTHIC MOD -Diccuric- has just been relased!
Um what does it mean when an error message comes up stating that there's memory leaks? Every time I try loading up 1.08k_mod in the gothic starter, it goes fine, until I try to load a game, or quit (w ...
  Topic: Secrets of marvin-mode in (gothic1)
Galamoth

Replies: 14
Views: 614

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:33 am   Subject: Re: belliars????
I've got something not affiliated with Marvin mode, but it's funny so I'll just say it. Bring up the character stat screen, then type in "shrike" and then exit, you'll then see a poem. After that, bri ...
  Topic: Elite orc quest problems
Galamoth

Replies: 3
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:31 am   Subject: Elite orc quest problems
In Gothic II, not the addon mind you, there's a quest in chapter 4 where you get a ring from an orcish warlord. If you take it to Hagen, he'll give you a quest involving eliminating the orc lords of K ...
  Topic: Start of Gothic III
Galamoth

Replies: 23
Views: 512

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:46 am   Subject: Re: Start of Gothic III
Dunno anything about G3 yet, but I've heard that In Extremo is to make another cameo appearence...
  Topic: Cheat Guide ?s
Galamoth

Replies: 9
Views: 492

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:32 am   Subject: Cheat Guide ?s
*SOMETHING NEW* I stumbled across something that the NPC/monster insert codes don't have! it's the udshaman_rockefeller. All you gotta do is open the console, press i and then ud and enter, and an und ...
  Topic: Chromanin Found
Galamoth

Replies: 640
Views: 27432

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:45 am   Subject: Chromanin Found
Well, I've read through the entire topic, and am utterly clueless. My guess is that it could be the butt end of an April fools joke, but I haven't tried the "right" path yet.But one out of the blue id ...
  Topic: Gothic 3 Facts and discussion thread (06/04/04)
Galamoth

Replies: 216
Views: 8132

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:01 am   Subject: Gothic 3 Facts and discussion thread (06/04/04)
Does anyone have an idea for the system requirements for G3?
Galamoth

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:53 am   Subject: Cheat Guide ?s
hmm, yeah. I also forgot one thing: how do you do that one thing, the i insertCode thing that brings up a list of the possible NPC's? Forgive me if FAQ said this and I didn't see it.
Galamoth

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:36 am   Subject: Cheat Guide ?s
"Gothic uses German keyboard layout: y and z are exchanged, the underscore '_' is on the '?' key, for '=' press 'shift' and '0'."

And yes, the NPCs should work.
Thanks a bunch! Someone should re ...
Galamoth

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:32 pm   Subject: Cheat Guide ?s
In the Gothic cheat guide FAQ and item inserts, certain console imputs have underscores in them (e.g. ItMw_2H_Staff_03) however, you can't put underscores in the console, and the name of that item won ...
  Topic: Blank Runes
Galamoth

Replies: 16
Views: 385

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:00 pm   Subject: Blank Runes
It would be hard to talk to Bilgot if he's dead as well. Later on, the camp gets attacked.
  Topic: Blank Runes
Galamoth

Replies: 16
Views: 385

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:13 am   Subject: Blank Runes
In plain G2 there are about 15 runes. I don't know about NotR.
oh, that's not enough to make everything! Ah well, I'll just save up for the circle 6 runes. BTW, thanx for all the advice you'v ...
  Topic: Questions.. as usual :-)
Galamoth

Replies: 10
Views: 238

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:36 am   Subject: Questions.. as usual :-)
Chiefo, can you tell me what weapon it is that you're using? I yearn to find it!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next