FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 38 matches
  Topic: Corrupt a Wish
JOTAS

Replies: 914
Views: 14902

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:37 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
I wish there was no such thing as a hangover
  Topic: What is the 1st RPG game you've ever played?
JOTAS

Replies: 65
Views: 2898

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:11 am   Subject: What is the 1st RPG game you've ever played?
might and magic 6 and then i was hooked. that was the first game i ever played, my son gave it to me as as a xmas present.i was 48 years old at the time. and till playing rpg now.and i'am 54 now.
  Topic: Graphic card advice
JOTAS

Replies: 7
Views: 307

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:12 am   Subject: Graphic card advice
Thanks for all the help and advice, it looks like a heat problem. thanks again
JOTAS

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:38 pm   Subject: graphics card adivice
Thanks for the fast reply. you have saved me from buying a new graphic card thanks for that. i will buy new sound card. advice on that. if it is heat problem how do i solve problem. thanks again for y ...
JOTAS

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:17 pm   Subject: Graphic card advice
At the moment i have radeon 9800 pro. Even though i have the latest drives i am having problems with the latest games for example wow, boiling point,sudeki ect ect. in that the games stop and start a ...
  Topic: server down
JOTAS

Replies: 1
Views: 206

Post image iconForum: World of Warcraft   Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:53 pm   Subject: server down
like you the first online game i played. just checked server no problem. i would like to say i love the game. played the game for about a week
  Topic: Corrupt a Wish
JOTAS

Replies: 914
Views: 14902

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:39 pm   Subject: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But by the time it is ready , you will be to old to play it.

I wish this cough i have would go away
  Topic: What is the 1st RPG game you've ever played?
JOTAS

Replies: 65
Views: 2898

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:20 pm   Subject: What is the 1st RPG game you've ever played?
Started playing games 6 years ago when i was 47, the first game i played was might and magic vi. Ever since i have been hooked on rpg games
  Topic: Half-Life 2?
JOTAS

Replies: 36
Views: 866

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:39 am   Subject: Half-Life 2?
Half life 2 best fps game ever . I have had no problems at all. Took 20 min's to install. Doom was good nothing compared to half life 2. It cost me 32.99. from game.Bust buy ever. Mind you i am 53 yea ...
  Topic: What are you reading now?
JOTAS

Replies: 132
Views: 4196

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:08 pm   Subject: What are you reading now?
Half way through the last book ( volume four) The view from the mirror, written by IAN IRVINE. Excellent fantasy series. recommended.
  Topic: Seal Of Evil Demo-Help Required
JOTAS

Replies: 15
Views: 578

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:33 pm   Subject: Seal Of Evil Demo-Help Required
Hex master.
Seal of evil from www.play.com for 17.99
  Topic: Kult
JOTAS

Replies: 13
Views: 704

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:07 pm   Subject: Kult
Looks good.
ordered English version from www.pcmedia.nl Forgot to mention not available in U.K. So ordered the game off the website mentioned
  Topic: prince of qin
JOTAS

Replies: 0
Views: 70

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:31 pm   Subject: prince of qin
Hello
Prince of Qin have just been released in the U.K.
If any one as bought the game then maybe you can help.
Where is the manual on the C.D i can't find it.
Iam not over the moon with t ...
  Topic: The Sword of Shannara
JOTAS

Replies: 8
Views: 217

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:40 pm   Subject: The Sword of Shannara
The sword of shannara, first fantasy book I ever read, from there on I was hooked. looking forward to the next series.
  Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean Good Movie? Good Game?
JOTAS

Replies: 15
Views: 395

Post image iconForum: Books & Movies   Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:30 pm   Subject: Pirates of the Caribbean Good Movie? Good Game?
The film wonderful. Game rubbish.

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next